'Harry Potter' Cast's Dressing Rooms Replicated for Museum
Rupert Grint hopes the "Harry Potter" producers follow through on a plan to recreate his dressing room in a new museum space - so he'll have somewhere to visit when he needs a burst of nostalgia.
The young Brit, who plays Ron Weasley in the Potter movies, has a number of set keepsakes - including the number from the front door of the Dursley's home, which he stole - but he really likes the idea of his private space being replicated for the public.
He says, "They said they were going to make replicas of our dressing rooms in the Harry Potter museum in London. It's kind of a weird thought but it's such a special place, because I spent more time there than in my own home and to know it's going to live on is really great."
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked