'Harry Potter' Cast's Dressing Rooms Replicated for Museum
Rupert Grint hopes the "Harry Potter" producers follow through on a plan to recreate his dressing room in a new museum space - so he'll have somewhere to visit when he needs a burst of nostalgia.
The young Brit, who plays Ron Weasley in the Potter movies, has a number of set keepsakes - including the number from the front door of the Dursley's home, which he stole - but he really likes the idea of his private space being replicated for the public.
He says, "They said they were going to make replicas of our dressing rooms in the Harry Potter museum in London. It's kind of a weird thought but it's such a special place, because I spent more time there than in my own home and to know it's going to live on is really great."
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri