'Harry Potter' Cast's Dressing Rooms Replicated for Museum
Rupert Grint hopes the "Harry Potter" producers follow through on a plan to recreate his dressing room in a new museum space - so he'll have somewhere to visit when he needs a burst of nostalgia.
The young Brit, who plays Ron Weasley in the Potter movies, has a number of set keepsakes - including the number from the front door of the Dursley's home, which he stole - but he really likes the idea of his private space being replicated for the public.
He says, "They said they were going to make replicas of our dressing rooms in the Harry Potter museum in London. It's kind of a weird thought but it's such a special place, because I spent more time there than in my own home and to know it's going to live on is really great."
More Rupert Grint News
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Denies Cheating Rumors
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Shows 'Farewell Tour' in First Trailer
- Erin Andrews and Jarret Stoll Get Married in Sunset Ceremony
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London