'Harry Potter' Cast's Dressing Rooms Replicated for Museum
Rupert Grint hopes the "Harry Potter" producers follow through on a plan to recreate his dressing room in a new museum space - so he'll have somewhere to visit when he needs a burst of nostalgia.
The young Brit, who plays Ron Weasley in the Potter movies, has a number of set keepsakes - including the number from the front door of the Dursley's home, which he stole - but he really likes the idea of his private space being replicated for the public.
He says, "They said they were going to make replicas of our dressing rooms in the Harry Potter museum in London. It's kind of a weird thought but it's such a special place, because I spent more time there than in my own home and to know it's going to live on is really great."
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!