'Harry Potter' Cast's Dressing Rooms Replicated for Museum
Rupert Grint hopes the "Harry Potter" producers follow through on a plan to recreate his dressing room in a new museum space - so he'll have somewhere to visit when he needs a burst of nostalgia.
The young Brit, who plays Ron Weasley in the Potter movies, has a number of set keepsakes - including the number from the front door of the Dursley's home, which he stole - but he really likes the idea of his private space being replicated for the public.
He says, "They said they were going to make replicas of our dressing rooms in the Harry Potter museum in London. It's kind of a weird thought but it's such a special place, because I spent more time there than in my own home and to know it's going to live on is really great."
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'