Ryan Kwanten Outs His Gay Brother
"True Blood" star Ryan Kwanten wasn't fazed when his younger brother 'came out' as gay - insisting his sibling was a "changed man for the better" when he accepted his sexuality. The Australian hunk was speaking to gay magazine The Advocate when he revealed his own brother is homosexual.
And Kwanten is adamant his brother's secret was keeping his real personality hidden - because his "sheer beauty" appeared when he was true to himself. He tells the publication, "My youngest brother, Lloyd, is gay. He's a doctor, so he got every ounce of intelligence in the family."
"He was probably about 18 when he came out, and I can wholeheartedly tell you that from the day that he did, he was a changed man for the better. The sheer beauty of who he is really came through."
And the actor insists he'd have no problem with pretending to enjoy same-sex liasons if TV bosses took his character Jason down that route. He adds, "Well, there are more seasons to come, so there's still many an opportunity. I'm sure (True Blood creator) Alan Ball's concocting some road to take Jason down that he's never been down before."
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'