Ryan Kwanten Outs His Gay Brother
"True Blood" star Ryan Kwanten wasn't fazed when his younger brother 'came out' as gay - insisting his sibling was a "changed man for the better" when he accepted his sexuality. The Australian hunk was speaking to gay magazine The Advocate when he revealed his own brother is homosexual.
And Kwanten is adamant his brother's secret was keeping his real personality hidden - because his "sheer beauty" appeared when he was true to himself. He tells the publication, "My youngest brother, Lloyd, is gay. He's a doctor, so he got every ounce of intelligence in the family."
"He was probably about 18 when he came out, and I can wholeheartedly tell you that from the day that he did, he was a changed man for the better. The sheer beauty of who he is really came through."
And the actor insists he'd have no problem with pretending to enjoy same-sex liasons if TV bosses took his character Jason down that route. He adds, "Well, there are more seasons to come, so there's still many an opportunity. I'm sure (True Blood creator) Alan Ball's concocting some road to take Jason down that he's never been down before."
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'
- Mila Kunis Flaunts Baby Bump at 'Bad Moms' L.A. Premiere
- Aaron Rodgers Finally Addresses Brother Jordan's 'Bachelorette' Gig and Family Estrangement
- Lupita Nyong'o Reveals 'Black Panther' Plot Details