Chris Brown Receives Another Positive Review Over His Probation Progress
A judge has praised Chris Brown for his probation progress - telling the R&B star "no on has ever done a better job" in working hard to clean up their act. The "Kiss Kiss" hitmaker was left disgraced after pleading guilty to assaulting his ex-girlfriend Rihanna in 2009. He was handed five years probation and ordered to take a series of domestic violence classes and six-months of community service.
And, in a probation report hearing on Thursday, November 18, the presiding judge congratulated Brown for sticking to the terms of his sentence. The lawmaker told him, "No one has ever done a better or more consistent job than you have, and I really want to commend you for taking responsibility and for actually working diligently to complete all the things the court has required of you."
Brown only has seven domestic violence sessions remaining, and has completed 581 hours of community work, leaving another 819 to complete, according to TMZ.com.
More Chris Brown News
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic