Chris Brown Receives Another Positive Review Over His Probation Progress
A judge has praised Chris Brown for his probation progress - telling the R&B star "no on has ever done a better job" in working hard to clean up their act. The "Kiss Kiss" hitmaker was left disgraced after pleading guilty to assaulting his ex-girlfriend Rihanna in 2009. He was handed five years probation and ordered to take a series of domestic violence classes and six-months of community service.
And, in a probation report hearing on Thursday, November 18, the presiding judge congratulated Brown for sticking to the terms of his sentence. The lawmaker told him, "No one has ever done a better or more consistent job than you have, and I really want to commend you for taking responsibility and for actually working diligently to complete all the things the court has required of you."
Brown only has seven domestic violence sessions remaining, and has completed 581 hours of community work, leaving another 819 to complete, according to TMZ.com.
More Chris Brown News
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie