Chris Brown Receives Another Positive Review Over His Probation Progress
A judge has praised Chris Brown for his probation progress - telling the R&B star "no on has ever done a better job" in working hard to clean up their act. The "Kiss Kiss" hitmaker was left disgraced after pleading guilty to assaulting his ex-girlfriend Rihanna in 2009. He was handed five years probation and ordered to take a series of domestic violence classes and six-months of community service.
And, in a probation report hearing on Thursday, November 18, the presiding judge congratulated Brown for sticking to the terms of his sentence. The lawmaker told him, "No one has ever done a better or more consistent job than you have, and I really want to commend you for taking responsibility and for actually working diligently to complete all the things the court has required of you."
Brown only has seven domestic violence sessions remaining, and has completed 581 hours of community work, leaving another 819 to complete, according to TMZ.com.
More Chris Brown News
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna
- Johnny Depp Looks 'More Put Together' Amid Amber Heard Split
- Melanie Griffith Shows Off Amazing Body in Tiny Bikini. See Her Impressive Figure!
- Team Arrow Is on Break After Season Finale. What Will Bring Them Back Together?
- First Man Born on Mars Finds Love on Earth in First 'Space Between Us' Trailer