Marissa Jaret Winokur Is 'in the Process' of Having Second Surrogate Child
Actress Marissa Jaret Winokur has begun the surrogacy process to become a mother for the second time. The star, who appeared in hit Broadway musical "Hairspray", welcomed son Zev in 2008 via surrogate after beating cervical cancer.
Winokur and her husband Judah Miller are keen to give Zev a little brother or sister and have already met with experts to help expand their family.
Revealing the news on U.S. TV's "The Talk" on Thursday, November 18, she says, "We're in the process, we've met with the surrogate agencies, we've started the shots. We're moving forward, it's a long process."
- Bella Hadid and Justin Bieber Accuse Selena Gomez of Using The Weeknd for Promotion
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video