Marissa Jaret Winokur Is 'in the Process' of Having Second Surrogate Child
Actress Marissa Jaret Winokur has begun the surrogacy process to become a mother for the second time. The star, who appeared in hit Broadway musical "Hairspray", welcomed son Zev in 2008 via surrogate after beating cervical cancer.
Winokur and her husband Judah Miller are keen to give Zev a little brother or sister and have already met with experts to help expand their family.
Revealing the news on U.S. TV's "The Talk" on Thursday, November 18, she says, "We're in the process, we've met with the surrogate agencies, we've started the shots. We're moving forward, it's a long process."
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture