Marissa Jaret Winokur Is 'in the Process' of Having Second Surrogate Child
Actress Marissa Jaret Winokur has begun the surrogacy process to become a mother for the second time. The star, who appeared in hit Broadway musical "Hairspray", welcomed son Zev in 2008 via surrogate after beating cervical cancer.
Winokur and her husband Judah Miller are keen to give Zev a little brother or sister and have already met with experts to help expand their family.
Revealing the news on U.S. TV's "The Talk" on Thursday, November 18, she says, "We're in the process, we've met with the surrogate agencies, we've started the shots. We're moving forward, it's a long process."
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?