Marissa Jaret Winokur Is 'in the Process' of Having Second Surrogate Child
Actress Marissa Jaret Winokur has begun the surrogacy process to become a mother for the second time. The star, who appeared in hit Broadway musical "Hairspray", welcomed son Zev in 2008 via surrogate after beating cervical cancer.
Winokur and her husband Judah Miller are keen to give Zev a little brother or sister and have already met with experts to help expand their family.
Revealing the news on U.S. TV's "The Talk" on Thursday, November 18, she says, "We're in the process, we've met with the surrogate agencies, we've started the shots. We're moving forward, it's a long process."
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame