Audrina Patridge's Stalker Sent to Jail for Two Years
A man accused of stalking Audrina Patridge has been sentenced to two years behind bars and ordered to stay away from "The Hills" star for the next decade. Zachary Loring was arrested outside Patridge's Los Angeles home earlier this year and pleaded no contest to a stalking charge in June.
He was found to be competent for state prison after undergoing a 90-day psychiatric evaluation and was sentenced in court on Thursday, November 18. Loring was also banned from approaching Patridge and her family for the next 10 years, reports TMZ.
Police reports suggest he repeatedly visited the star at her home and left her a number of disturbing items, including drawings and poetry.
More Audrina Patridge News
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps