Audrina Patridge's Stalker Sent to Jail for Two Years
A man accused of stalking Audrina Patridge has been sentenced to two years behind bars and ordered to stay away from "The Hills" star for the next decade. Zachary Loring was arrested outside Patridge's Los Angeles home earlier this year and pleaded no contest to a stalking charge in June.
He was found to be competent for state prison after undergoing a 90-day psychiatric evaluation and was sentenced in court on Thursday, November 18. Loring was also banned from approaching Patridge and her family for the next 10 years, reports TMZ.
Police reports suggest he repeatedly visited the star at her home and left her a number of disturbing items, including drawings and poetry.
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'