Audrina Patridge's Stalker Sent to Jail for Two Years
A man accused of stalking Audrina Patridge has been sentenced to two years behind bars and ordered to stay away from "The Hills" star for the next decade. Zachary Loring was arrested outside Patridge's Los Angeles home earlier this year and pleaded no contest to a stalking charge in June.
He was found to be competent for state prison after undergoing a 90-day psychiatric evaluation and was sentenced in court on Thursday, November 18. Loring was also banned from approaching Patridge and her family for the next 10 years, reports TMZ.
Police reports suggest he repeatedly visited the star at her home and left her a number of disturbing items, including drawings and poetry.
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign