Audrina Patridge's Stalker Sent to Jail for Two Years
A man accused of stalking Audrina Patridge has been sentenced to two years behind bars and ordered to stay away from "The Hills" star for the next decade. Zachary Loring was arrested outside Patridge's Los Angeles home earlier this year and pleaded no contest to a stalking charge in June.
He was found to be competent for state prison after undergoing a 90-day psychiatric evaluation and was sentenced in court on Thursday, November 18. Loring was also banned from approaching Patridge and her family for the next 10 years, reports TMZ.
Police reports suggest he repeatedly visited the star at her home and left her a number of disturbing items, including drawings and poetry.
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent