Audrina Patridge's Stalker Sent to Jail for Two Years
A man accused of stalking Audrina Patridge has been sentenced to two years behind bars and ordered to stay away from "The Hills" star for the next decade. Zachary Loring was arrested outside Patridge's Los Angeles home earlier this year and pleaded no contest to a stalking charge in June.
He was found to be competent for state prison after undergoing a 90-day psychiatric evaluation and was sentenced in court on Thursday, November 18. Loring was also banned from approaching Patridge and her family for the next 10 years, reports TMZ.
Police reports suggest he repeatedly visited the star at her home and left her a number of disturbing items, including drawings and poetry.
More Audrina Patridge News
- Iggy Azalea Slams Nick Young's Baby Mama, Accuses Her of Wanting Attention and Money
- 'Harry Potter' Star Tom Felton Joins 'The Flash' as Series Regular. Is He an Ally or Foe?
- Kate Hudson Bares Her Butt Again, Goes Completely Naked in This NSFW Pic
- Taylor Swift Who? Calvin Harris Gets Flirty With Mystery Brunette While Partying in Cabo
- Apple in Talks to Buy Jay-Z's Tidal
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting