Flavor Flav Enters Alcohol Industry With Le Flav Spirits
Veteran rapper Flavor Flav has become the latest hip-hop star to enter the alcohol industry - he's launching a range of flavored vodkas. The Public Enemy star has been working on Le Flav Spirits and is aiming to have the liquors on the market early 2011.
He says, "I want you all to keep on the look out. It should be on the shelves by January... I'm coming out with a cherry vodka, a berry vodka, an olive vodka, a sweet tea vodka, a bubblegum vodka and a grape vodka."
And Flav is already planning to expand the collection, "Also, I'm coming out with Le Flav Cognac and Chateaux Le Flav, which will be some bubbly (champagne)." The rapper is also giving fans something to nibble on - he wants to share his love of fried chicken too.
He adds, "Y'all heard of KFC, right? Well this is FFC, Flav's Fried Chicken." Flav joins the likes of rap moguls Sean 'P. Diddy' Combs, Dr. Dre and Ludacris in the liquor industry.
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle