Flavor Flav Enters Alcohol Industry With Le Flav Spirits
Veteran rapper Flavor Flav has become the latest hip-hop star to enter the alcohol industry - he's launching a range of flavored vodkas. The Public Enemy star has been working on Le Flav Spirits and is aiming to have the liquors on the market early 2011.
He says, "I want you all to keep on the look out. It should be on the shelves by January... I'm coming out with a cherry vodka, a berry vodka, an olive vodka, a sweet tea vodka, a bubblegum vodka and a grape vodka."
And Flav is already planning to expand the collection, "Also, I'm coming out with Le Flav Cognac and Chateaux Le Flav, which will be some bubbly (champagne)." The rapper is also giving fans something to nibble on - he wants to share his love of fried chicken too.
He adds, "Y'all heard of KFC, right? Well this is FFC, Flav's Fried Chicken." Flav joins the likes of rap moguls Sean 'P. Diddy' Combs, Dr. Dre and Ludacris in the liquor industry.
- Shia LaBeouf Flashes His Penis While Peeing at the Beach
- Mila Kunis and Kristen Bell Boozing and Whining in 'Bad Moms Christmas' Red Band Teaser Trailer
- Alec Baldwin Accidentally Reveals He and Wife Hilaria Are Renewing Their Wedding Vows
- Here's John Mayer's Cool Response to Katy Perry Ranking Him No. 1 in Bed
- Taylor Swift Is Working on Collaboration With Drake
- Emilia Clarke Says Being a Woman in Hollywood Is 'Like Dealing With Racism'
- Is Rihanna's New Man Hassan Jameel the Reason Behind Her Alleged Feud With Naomi Campbell?
- MTV Responds to Criticism Over 'Teen Mom OG' Star Ryan Edwards' DUI Scene