Flavor Flav Enters Alcohol Industry With Le Flav Spirits
Veteran rapper Flavor Flav has become the latest hip-hop star to enter the alcohol industry - he's launching a range of flavored vodkas. The Public Enemy star has been working on Le Flav Spirits and is aiming to have the liquors on the market early 2011.
He says, "I want you all to keep on the look out. It should be on the shelves by January... I'm coming out with a cherry vodka, a berry vodka, an olive vodka, a sweet tea vodka, a bubblegum vodka and a grape vodka."
And Flav is already planning to expand the collection, "Also, I'm coming out with Le Flav Cognac and Chateaux Le Flav, which will be some bubbly (champagne)." The rapper is also giving fans something to nibble on - he wants to share his love of fried chicken too.
He adds, "Y'all heard of KFC, right? Well this is FFC, Flav's Fried Chicken." Flav joins the likes of rap moguls Sean 'P. Diddy' Combs, Dr. Dre and Ludacris in the liquor industry.
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation