Flavor Flav Enters Alcohol Industry With Le Flav Spirits
Veteran rapper Flavor Flav has become the latest hip-hop star to enter the alcohol industry - he's launching a range of flavored vodkas. The Public Enemy star has been working on Le Flav Spirits and is aiming to have the liquors on the market early 2011.
He says, "I want you all to keep on the look out. It should be on the shelves by January... I'm coming out with a cherry vodka, a berry vodka, an olive vodka, a sweet tea vodka, a bubblegum vodka and a grape vodka."
And Flav is already planning to expand the collection, "Also, I'm coming out with Le Flav Cognac and Chateaux Le Flav, which will be some bubbly (champagne)." The rapper is also giving fans something to nibble on - he wants to share his love of fried chicken too.
He adds, "Y'all heard of KFC, right? Well this is FFC, Flav's Fried Chicken." Flav joins the likes of rap moguls Sean 'P. Diddy' Combs, Dr. Dre and Ludacris in the liquor industry.
- Tom Holland Lands Lead Role in Video Game Adaptation 'Uncharted'
- Katy Perry Unmasks Her Real Self in 'Witness' Video Teaser
- Johnny Depp and Javier Bardem Officially Join Tom Cruise in Universal's Monster Film 'Dark Universe'
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS