Flavor Flav Enters Alcohol Industry With Le Flav Spirits
Veteran rapper Flavor Flav has become the latest hip-hop star to enter the alcohol industry - he's launching a range of flavored vodkas. The Public Enemy star has been working on Le Flav Spirits and is aiming to have the liquors on the market early 2011.
He says, "I want you all to keep on the look out. It should be on the shelves by January... I'm coming out with a cherry vodka, a berry vodka, an olive vodka, a sweet tea vodka, a bubblegum vodka and a grape vodka."
And Flav is already planning to expand the collection, "Also, I'm coming out with Le Flav Cognac and Chateaux Le Flav, which will be some bubbly (champagne)." The rapper is also giving fans something to nibble on - he wants to share his love of fried chicken too.
He adds, "Y'all heard of KFC, right? Well this is FFC, Flav's Fried Chicken." Flav joins the likes of rap moguls Sean 'P. Diddy' Combs, Dr. Dre and Ludacris in the liquor industry.
- Charlize Theron Gets Called Out for Letting Her Son Dress Like Elsa of 'Frozen'
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Get Inked Together. Do They Have Matching Tattoos Now?
- Carpool Karaoke: Britney Spears Recreates 'Baby One More Time' Video, Says She'll Never Marry Again
- Mackenzie Davis on Domino Casting Rumor for 'Deadpool 2': 'I Wish I Did!'
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Totally Naked in Hot Tub During Vacation in Greece
- Kylie Jenner Offers Fan Feeling Her Boobs to Prove They're Real
- Britney Spears, Elton John, Calvin Harris to Headline 10th Apple Music Festival in London
- Rob Kardashian Criticizes His Family for Not 'Welcoming' of His Relationship With Blac Chyna