Miley Cyrus Plans Private Gathering for 18th Birthday
Miley Cyrus has no plans for a big celebration to mark her upcoming 18th birthday - she just wants to spend the day "hanging out" with her friends and family. The former "Hannah Montana" star will reach the milestone on November 23 and wants to make sure she sees all of her loved ones on the big day.
The American Music Awards (AMAs) will take place just two days beforehand and the singer/actress admits she's glad the ceremony fell on that date because it means all her famous friends will be in Los Angeles to help celebrate her birthday.
She tells E! Online, "For my birthday this year, I'm just gonna have everyone that I really love be able to hang out. I don't always get to see everyone so it's kind of cool that the AMAs are happening, so everyone will actually be in town for my birthday, which will be pretty cool."
More Miley Cyrus News
- Dr. Dre Detained Outside His Malibu House After an Alleged Road Rage
- Sarah Silverman Gets Booed for Mocking Bernie Sanders Supporters at DNC
- Kiersey Clemons Confirmed to Star as Iris West in 'The Flash' Movie
- Mariah Carey's Fiance James Packer Grabs Her Boob While Partying in Italy
- 'The Bachelorette': JoJo Picks Final Two After Ruining a Suitor's Fantasy Suite Date
- Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson's Unreleased Song 'Stay Together' Surfaces Online
- 'He's a Dirty Dog!' Sharon Osbourne Blasts Ozzy for Comments on Their Marriage
- Katharine McPhee and Boyfriend Elyes Gabel Call It Quits After Two Years