Miley Cyrus Plans Private Gathering for 18th Birthday
Miley Cyrus has no plans for a big celebration to mark her upcoming 18th birthday - she just wants to spend the day "hanging out" with her friends and family. The former "Hannah Montana" star will reach the milestone on November 23 and wants to make sure she sees all of her loved ones on the big day.
The American Music Awards (AMAs) will take place just two days beforehand and the singer/actress admits she's glad the ceremony fell on that date because it means all her famous friends will be in Los Angeles to help celebrate her birthday.
She tells E! Online, "For my birthday this year, I'm just gonna have everyone that I really love be able to hang out. I don't always get to see everyone so it's kind of cool that the AMAs are happening, so everyone will actually be in town for my birthday, which will be pretty cool."
More Miley Cyrus News
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones