Miley Cyrus Plans Private Gathering for 18th Birthday
Miley Cyrus has no plans for a big celebration to mark her upcoming 18th birthday - she just wants to spend the day "hanging out" with her friends and family. The former "Hannah Montana" star will reach the milestone on November 23 and wants to make sure she sees all of her loved ones on the big day.
The American Music Awards (AMAs) will take place just two days beforehand and the singer/actress admits she's glad the ceremony fell on that date because it means all her famous friends will be in Los Angeles to help celebrate her birthday.
She tells E! Online, "For my birthday this year, I'm just gonna have everyone that I really love be able to hang out. I don't always get to see everyone so it's kind of cool that the AMAs are happening, so everyone will actually be in town for my birthday, which will be pretty cool."
More Miley Cyrus News
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch
- The Internet Mocks Donald Trump for Sniffling and Drinking a Lot During Presidential Debate
- Listen to DNCE's New Single 'Body Moves'
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months