Miley Cyrus Plans Private Gathering for 18th Birthday
Miley Cyrus has no plans for a big celebration to mark her upcoming 18th birthday - she just wants to spend the day "hanging out" with her friends and family. The former "Hannah Montana" star will reach the milestone on November 23 and wants to make sure she sees all of her loved ones on the big day.
The American Music Awards (AMAs) will take place just two days beforehand and the singer/actress admits she's glad the ceremony fell on that date because it means all her famous friends will be in Los Angeles to help celebrate her birthday.
She tells E! Online, "For my birthday this year, I'm just gonna have everyone that I really love be able to hang out. I don't always get to see everyone so it's kind of cool that the AMAs are happening, so everyone will actually be in town for my birthday, which will be pretty cool."
More Miley Cyrus News
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart