Miley Cyrus Plans Private Gathering for 18th Birthday
Miley Cyrus has no plans for a big celebration to mark her upcoming 18th birthday - she just wants to spend the day "hanging out" with her friends and family. The former "Hannah Montana" star will reach the milestone on November 23 and wants to make sure she sees all of her loved ones on the big day.
The American Music Awards (AMAs) will take place just two days beforehand and the singer/actress admits she's glad the ceremony fell on that date because it means all her famous friends will be in Los Angeles to help celebrate her birthday.
She tells E! Online, "For my birthday this year, I'm just gonna have everyone that I really love be able to hang out. I don't always get to see everyone so it's kind of cool that the AMAs are happening, so everyone will actually be in town for my birthday, which will be pretty cool."
More Miley Cyrus News
- Team Arrow Is on Break After Season Finale. What Will Bring Them Back Together?
- First Man Born on Mars Finds Love on Earth in First 'Space Between Us' Trailer
- Harry Styles Looks Handsome With His New Haircut. See His Clean-Cut Look!
- At Least Four People Shot During T.I.'s Concert in NY
- 'The Americans' to End After Two More Seasons
- Rihanna Launches 'Star Trek'-Inspired Eyewear With Dior. See the Futuristic Design!
- The Weeknd Cancels Performance on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Because of Donald Trump
- Kanye West Plays Matchmaker for Exes Khloe Kardashian and French Montana