Tom Jones Wants to Sing at Prince William's Wedding
Sir Tom Jones has offered his singing services to Prince William and his fiancee Kate Middleton - insisting he'd be thrilled to perform a set of songs at their wedding. The second in line for the British throne announced on Tuesday, November 16 he had proposed to his longtime girlfriend last month.
Welsh crooner Jones is thrilled by the happy news - and he'd love to provide the entertainment at the royal couple's reception party. He tells the Press Association, "People all over the world are excited about the royal wedding and I'm one of those people."
"I've always been a royalist and I always will be. If they invite me along to the wedding I'd happily come and sing a few songs." The pair will walk down the aisle next year.
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza
- William Shatner Says Nick Viall 'Needs to Go' From 'DWTS', the 'Bachelor' Star Reacts
- Zac Efron Is Drag Queen, The Rock Disses One Direction in New 'Baywatch' Trailer