Tom Jones Wants to Sing at Prince William's Wedding
Sir Tom Jones has offered his singing services to Prince William and his fiancee Kate Middleton - insisting he'd be thrilled to perform a set of songs at their wedding. The second in line for the British throne announced on Tuesday, November 16 he had proposed to his longtime girlfriend last month.
Welsh crooner Jones is thrilled by the happy news - and he'd love to provide the entertainment at the royal couple's reception party. He tells the Press Association, "People all over the world are excited about the royal wedding and I'm one of those people."
"I've always been a royalist and I always will be. If they invite me along to the wedding I'd happily come and sing a few songs." The pair will walk down the aisle next year.
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service