Tom Jones Wants to Sing at Prince William's Wedding
Sir Tom Jones has offered his singing services to Prince William and his fiancee Kate Middleton - insisting he'd be thrilled to perform a set of songs at their wedding. The second in line for the British throne announced on Tuesday, November 16 he had proposed to his longtime girlfriend last month.
Welsh crooner Jones is thrilled by the happy news - and he'd love to provide the entertainment at the royal couple's reception party. He tells the Press Association, "People all over the world are excited about the royal wedding and I'm one of those people."
"I've always been a royalist and I always will be. If they invite me along to the wedding I'd happily come and sing a few songs." The pair will walk down the aisle next year.
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes