Tom Jones Wants to Sing at Prince William's Wedding
Sir Tom Jones has offered his singing services to Prince William and his fiancee Kate Middleton - insisting he'd be thrilled to perform a set of songs at their wedding. The second in line for the British throne announced on Tuesday, November 16 he had proposed to his longtime girlfriend last month.
Welsh crooner Jones is thrilled by the happy news - and he'd love to provide the entertainment at the royal couple's reception party. He tells the Press Association, "People all over the world are excited about the royal wedding and I'm one of those people."
"I've always been a royalist and I always will be. If they invite me along to the wedding I'd happily come and sing a few songs." The pair will walk down the aisle next year.
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Hold Hands in NYC Following Split Rumors
- Backstreet Boys Joins Florida Georgia Line at iHeartRadio Music Festival. Plus Other Performances!
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors