Tom Jones Wants to Sing at Prince William's Wedding
Sir Tom Jones has offered his singing services to Prince William and his fiancee Kate Middleton - insisting he'd be thrilled to perform a set of songs at their wedding. The second in line for the British throne announced on Tuesday, November 16 he had proposed to his longtime girlfriend last month.
Welsh crooner Jones is thrilled by the happy news - and he'd love to provide the entertainment at the royal couple's reception party. He tells the Press Association, "People all over the world are excited about the royal wedding and I'm one of those people."
"I've always been a royalist and I always will be. If they invite me along to the wedding I'd happily come and sing a few songs." The pair will walk down the aisle next year.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding