Mel Gibson Warned Oksana Grigorieva of His Dark Side
Mel Gibson reportedly warned his ex-lover about his "dark side" at the beginning of their romance. Oksana Grigorieva claims she quizzed Gibson about his alleged bad temper and his 2006 DUI arrest, during which he hurled anti-Semitic abuse at a Jewish traffic cop, and he told her he had been set up.
Appearing on CNN news show "Larry King Live" on Wednesday, November 17 night, the Russian singer insisted, "He said he was nothing like that: 'Look, everybody who works for me is Jewish...' He said that there was even an actor, who they recorded... who sounded like him... He pretty much denied everything."
But when they started dating at the beginning of 2008, the "Braveheart" star reportedly warned his then-girlfriend about himself. Grigorieva told King, "At the beginning of our relationship he did say, 'There is a dark side of me I don't want you to ever see... because it will destroy us.' When I became pregnant I felt like he had me... He had complete control over me (and) he started to show his true self."
The singer is now fighting Gibson for custody of their baby daughter Lucia, claiming her ex is a danger to the tot. Grigorieva has previously claimed Gibson attacked her while she was holding their baby. Taped phone conversations allegedly featuring an angry Gibson raging at his ex have been leaked to the media.
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart
- Childish Gambino Releases Virtual Reality Video for 'Me and Your Mama'
- Photos of Topless Maisie Williams Surface Online