Mel Gibson Warned Oksana Grigorieva of His Dark Side
Mel Gibson reportedly warned his ex-lover about his "dark side" at the beginning of their romance. Oksana Grigorieva claims she quizzed Gibson about his alleged bad temper and his 2006 DUI arrest, during which he hurled anti-Semitic abuse at a Jewish traffic cop, and he told her he had been set up.
Appearing on CNN news show "Larry King Live" on Wednesday, November 17 night, the Russian singer insisted, "He said he was nothing like that: 'Look, everybody who works for me is Jewish...' He said that there was even an actor, who they recorded... who sounded like him... He pretty much denied everything."
But when they started dating at the beginning of 2008, the "Braveheart" star reportedly warned his then-girlfriend about himself. Grigorieva told King, "At the beginning of our relationship he did say, 'There is a dark side of me I don't want you to ever see... because it will destroy us.' When I became pregnant I felt like he had me... He had complete control over me (and) he started to show his true self."
The singer is now fighting Gibson for custody of their baby daughter Lucia, claiming her ex is a danger to the tot. Grigorieva has previously claimed Gibson attacked her while she was holding their baby. Taped phone conversations allegedly featuring an angry Gibson raging at his ex have been leaked to the media.
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show