Mel Gibson Warned Oksana Grigorieva of His Dark Side
Mel Gibson reportedly warned his ex-lover about his "dark side" at the beginning of their romance. Oksana Grigorieva claims she quizzed Gibson about his alleged bad temper and his 2006 DUI arrest, during which he hurled anti-Semitic abuse at a Jewish traffic cop, and he told her he had been set up.
Appearing on CNN news show "Larry King Live" on Wednesday, November 17 night, the Russian singer insisted, "He said he was nothing like that: 'Look, everybody who works for me is Jewish...' He said that there was even an actor, who they recorded... who sounded like him... He pretty much denied everything."
But when they started dating at the beginning of 2008, the "Braveheart" star reportedly warned his then-girlfriend about himself. Grigorieva told King, "At the beginning of our relationship he did say, 'There is a dark side of me I don't want you to ever see... because it will destroy us.' When I became pregnant I felt like he had me... He had complete control over me (and) he started to show his true self."
The singer is now fighting Gibson for custody of their baby daughter Lucia, claiming her ex is a danger to the tot. Grigorieva has previously claimed Gibson attacked her while she was holding their baby. Taped phone conversations allegedly featuring an angry Gibson raging at his ex have been leaked to the media.
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Was 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge