Mel Gibson Warned Oksana Grigorieva of His Dark Side
Mel Gibson reportedly warned his ex-lover about his "dark side" at the beginning of their romance. Oksana Grigorieva claims she quizzed Gibson about his alleged bad temper and his 2006 DUI arrest, during which he hurled anti-Semitic abuse at a Jewish traffic cop, and he told her he had been set up.
Appearing on CNN news show "Larry King Live" on Wednesday, November 17 night, the Russian singer insisted, "He said he was nothing like that: 'Look, everybody who works for me is Jewish...' He said that there was even an actor, who they recorded... who sounded like him... He pretty much denied everything."
But when they started dating at the beginning of 2008, the "Braveheart" star reportedly warned his then-girlfriend about himself. Grigorieva told King, "At the beginning of our relationship he did say, 'There is a dark side of me I don't want you to ever see... because it will destroy us.' When I became pregnant I felt like he had me... He had complete control over me (and) he started to show his true self."
The singer is now fighting Gibson for custody of their baby daughter Lucia, claiming her ex is a danger to the tot. Grigorieva has previously claimed Gibson attacked her while she was holding their baby. Taped phone conversations allegedly featuring an angry Gibson raging at his ex have been leaked to the media.
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media
- Evan Rachel Wood Blasts Media Over Comments About Amber Heard's Bisexuality
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'