Mel Gibson Warned Oksana Grigorieva of His Dark Side
Mel Gibson reportedly warned his ex-lover about his "dark side" at the beginning of their romance. Oksana Grigorieva claims she quizzed Gibson about his alleged bad temper and his 2006 DUI arrest, during which he hurled anti-Semitic abuse at a Jewish traffic cop, and he told her he had been set up.
Appearing on CNN news show "Larry King Live" on Wednesday, November 17 night, the Russian singer insisted, "He said he was nothing like that: 'Look, everybody who works for me is Jewish...' He said that there was even an actor, who they recorded... who sounded like him... He pretty much denied everything."
But when they started dating at the beginning of 2008, the "Braveheart" star reportedly warned his then-girlfriend about himself. Grigorieva told King, "At the beginning of our relationship he did say, 'There is a dark side of me I don't want you to ever see... because it will destroy us.' When I became pregnant I felt like he had me... He had complete control over me (and) he started to show his true self."
The singer is now fighting Gibson for custody of their baby daughter Lucia, claiming her ex is a danger to the tot. Grigorieva has previously claimed Gibson attacked her while she was holding their baby. Taped phone conversations allegedly featuring an angry Gibson raging at his ex have been leaked to the media.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy