Bill Nye 'Better' After Collapsing During Speech
American kids' TV legend Bill Nye is "feeling much better" after resting following his stage collapse on Tuesday, November 16 evening. The "Bill Nye the Science Guy" host was giving a lecture at the University of Southern California when he began to slur his words and then fainted mid-way through a sentence.
He stunned the concerned audience when he came round and went on to continue his speech, explaining that he had had a similar blackout days before. He was escorted off the stage and received medical attention. And the 54-year-old's rep Glenn Schwartz insists Nye is recovering well since the incident.
He says, "Bill Nye is feeling much better after a good night's rest. He says he pushed himself too hard after a long day of an early satellite media tour combined with a late night speech."
- Lady GaGa Is Obsessed With Barbra Streisand
- 'Katrina: American Crime Story' Taps Matthew Broderick to Play Michael D. Brown
- Lauren Graham and Dylan McDermott to Lead FOX's New Comedy Pilots
- Kanye West to Launch Makeup for Men
- Emma Watson Shines Like a Princess at 'Beauty and the Beast' Premiere in London
- Listen to Zedd and Alessia Cara's New Single 'Stay'
- Oops! Gigi Hadid Stumbles During Moschino Show at Milan Fashion Week
- Kris Jenner Is Ready to Fight for Full Custody of Rob's Daughter Dream