Bill Nye 'Better' After Collapsing During Speech
American kids' TV legend Bill Nye is "feeling much better" after resting following his stage collapse on Tuesday, November 16 evening. The "Bill Nye the Science Guy" host was giving a lecture at the University of Southern California when he began to slur his words and then fainted mid-way through a sentence.
He stunned the concerned audience when he came round and went on to continue his speech, explaining that he had had a similar blackout days before. He was escorted off the stage and received medical attention. And the 54-year-old's rep Glenn Schwartz insists Nye is recovering well since the incident.
He says, "Bill Nye is feeling much better after a good night's rest. He says he pushed himself too hard after a long day of an early satellite media tour combined with a late night speech."
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding