Bill Nye 'Better' After Collapsing During Speech
American kids' TV legend Bill Nye is "feeling much better" after resting following his stage collapse on Tuesday, November 16 evening. The "Bill Nye the Science Guy" host was giving a lecture at the University of Southern California when he began to slur his words and then fainted mid-way through a sentence.
He stunned the concerned audience when he came round and went on to continue his speech, explaining that he had had a similar blackout days before. He was escorted off the stage and received medical attention. And the 54-year-old's rep Glenn Schwartz insists Nye is recovering well since the incident.
He says, "Bill Nye is feeling much better after a good night's rest. He says he pushed himself too hard after a long day of an early satellite media tour combined with a late night speech."
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video