Bill Nye 'Better' After Collapsing During Speech
American kids' TV legend Bill Nye is "feeling much better" after resting following his stage collapse on Tuesday, November 16 evening. The "Bill Nye the Science Guy" host was giving a lecture at the University of Southern California when he began to slur his words and then fainted mid-way through a sentence.
He stunned the concerned audience when he came round and went on to continue his speech, explaining that he had had a similar blackout days before. He was escorted off the stage and received medical attention. And the 54-year-old's rep Glenn Schwartz insists Nye is recovering well since the incident.
He says, "Bill Nye is feeling much better after a good night's rest. He says he pushed himself too hard after a long day of an early satellite media tour combined with a late night speech."
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory