Bill Nye 'Better' After Collapsing During Speech
American kids' TV legend Bill Nye is "feeling much better" after resting following his stage collapse on Tuesday, November 16 evening. The "Bill Nye the Science Guy" host was giving a lecture at the University of Southern California when he began to slur his words and then fainted mid-way through a sentence.
He stunned the concerned audience when he came round and went on to continue his speech, explaining that he had had a similar blackout days before. He was escorted off the stage and received medical attention. And the 54-year-old's rep Glenn Schwartz insists Nye is recovering well since the incident.
He says, "Bill Nye is feeling much better after a good night's rest. He says he pushed himself too hard after a long day of an early satellite media tour combined with a late night speech."
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture