Lady Antebellum's Hillary Scott Buys Her First House
Lady Antebellum star Hillary Scott finally feels "grown up" after buying her first home. The 24-year-old "Need You Now" singer is celebrating her wins at last week's Country Music Association Awards with a place to call her own.
She tells the Associated Press, "I just signed the papers on my house, the first house ever. Like it's finalized today. So I'm celebrating that, too. I'm like, 'Welcome to being a grown-up, Hillary.' You know? It's like, 'Oh my gosh, now I have a mortgage.' This is scary."
Her bandmate, guitarist Dave Haywood didn't have any advice to give her. He still rents a condo. But her other group member, singer Charles Kelley, owns a home with his wife and provided a dose of reality. "It's something all the time, I can tell her that right there," he said with a knowing smile.
More Lady Antebellum News
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo