Lady Antebellum's Hillary Scott Buys Her First House
Lady Antebellum star Hillary Scott finally feels "grown up" after buying her first home. The 24-year-old "Need You Now" singer is celebrating her wins at last week's Country Music Association Awards with a place to call her own.
She tells the Associated Press, "I just signed the papers on my house, the first house ever. Like it's finalized today. So I'm celebrating that, too. I'm like, 'Welcome to being a grown-up, Hillary.' You know? It's like, 'Oh my gosh, now I have a mortgage.' This is scary."
Her bandmate, guitarist Dave Haywood didn't have any advice to give her. He still rents a condo. But her other group member, singer Charles Kelley, owns a home with his wife and provided a dose of reality. "It's something all the time, I can tell her that right there," he said with a knowing smile.
- Black Eyed Peas Remakes 'Where Is the Love' With Usher, Jaden Smith and More for Charity
- Emma Roberts Goes Topless for Mario Testino's Towel Series Shot
- Hot Mama! Bar Refaeli Flaunts Her Bikini Body Just Three Weeks After Giving Birth
- ABC Reveals Nick Viall as the Next Bachelor and Spoils the Result of His 'Paradise' Stint
- New 'Doctor Strange' Featurette Offers New Details About Ancient One, Mordo and Kaecilius
- Watch Usher and Future in 'Rivals' Music Video
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: Jared and Caila Prove Their Strong Bond With Bold Move
- Kim Kardashian Flashes Nipples in Intriguing Ensemble During an Outing in NYC