Lady Antebellum's Hillary Scott Buys Her First House
Lady Antebellum star Hillary Scott finally feels "grown up" after buying her first home. The 24-year-old "Need You Now" singer is celebrating her wins at last week's Country Music Association Awards with a place to call her own.
She tells the Associated Press, "I just signed the papers on my house, the first house ever. Like it's finalized today. So I'm celebrating that, too. I'm like, 'Welcome to being a grown-up, Hillary.' You know? It's like, 'Oh my gosh, now I have a mortgage.' This is scary."
Her bandmate, guitarist Dave Haywood didn't have any advice to give her. He still rents a condo. But her other group member, singer Charles Kelley, owns a home with his wife and provided a dose of reality. "It's something all the time, I can tell her that right there," he said with a knowing smile.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival