Lady Antebellum's Hillary Scott Buys Her First House
Lady Antebellum star Hillary Scott finally feels "grown up" after buying her first home. The 24-year-old "Need You Now" singer is celebrating her wins at last week's Country Music Association Awards with a place to call her own.
She tells the Associated Press, "I just signed the papers on my house, the first house ever. Like it's finalized today. So I'm celebrating that, too. I'm like, 'Welcome to being a grown-up, Hillary.' You know? It's like, 'Oh my gosh, now I have a mortgage.' This is scary."
Her bandmate, guitarist Dave Haywood didn't have any advice to give her. He still rents a condo. But her other group member, singer Charles Kelley, owns a home with his wife and provided a dose of reality. "It's something all the time, I can tell her that right there," he said with a knowing smile.
- Team Arrow Is on Break After Season Finale. What Will Bring Them Back Together?
- First Man Born on Mars Finds Love on Earth in First 'Space Between Us' Trailer
- Harry Styles Looks Handsome With His New Haircut. See His Clean-Cut Look!
- At Least Four People Shot During T.I.'s Concert in NY
- 'The Americans' to End After Two More Seasons
- Rihanna Launches 'Star Trek'-Inspired Eyewear With Dior. See the Futuristic Design!
- The Weeknd Cancels Performance on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Because of Donald Trump
- Kanye West Plays Matchmaker for Exes Khloe Kardashian and French Montana