Lady Antebellum's Hillary Scott Buys Her First House
Lady Antebellum star Hillary Scott finally feels "grown up" after buying her first home. The 24-year-old "Need You Now" singer is celebrating her wins at last week's Country Music Association Awards with a place to call her own.
She tells the Associated Press, "I just signed the papers on my house, the first house ever. Like it's finalized today. So I'm celebrating that, too. I'm like, 'Welcome to being a grown-up, Hillary.' You know? It's like, 'Oh my gosh, now I have a mortgage.' This is scary."
Her bandmate, guitarist Dave Haywood didn't have any advice to give her. He still rents a condo. But her other group member, singer Charles Kelley, owns a home with his wife and provided a dose of reality. "It's something all the time, I can tell her that right there," he said with a knowing smile.
- 'Full Frontal with Samantha Bee' Resurrects Will Ferrel's Dubya Impersonation in 'Not WHCD'
- Liam Payne and Cheryl's Baby Name Allegedly Revealed
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld and Alessia Cara's Performances at 2017 Radio Disney Music Awards
- Are They Splitting Up? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Have 'Explosive' Fights
- 'Fate of the Furious' Stays Atop Box Office for Third Consecutive Weekend, Passes $1B Worlwide
- 'Last Ship' Halts Production as Eric Dane Battles Depression
- Little Mix, Justin Bieber and Bruno Mars Among Winners at Radio Disney Music Awards 2017
- Radio Disney Music Awards 2017: Noah Cyrus, Camila Cabello and Sabrina Carpenter Stun on Red Carpet