Demi Lovato Will Stay in Rehab on Thanksgiving Day
Troubled teen star Demi Lovato will spend Thanksgiving, November 25 in rehab surrounded by her family, according to her representative. The Disney singer/actress stunned fans by checking into a rehabilitation center last month to seek professional help for "emotional issues".
It was rumored that the 18 year old would be out in time to enjoy the annual U.S. holiday at home, but a publicist for the star has dismissed the reports. The rep tells People.com, "She remains committed first and foremost to her treatment. Demi has made tremendous progress to date, but understands that she has more work to do. (Her parents will) be there to celebrate Thanksgiving with her."
Following the rehab, the Disney star quit the final dates of her South American tour with the Jonas Brothers in October and took a break from "Sonny with a Chance".
More Demi Lovato News
- Meek Mill Takes More Shots at Drake on 'All the Way Up' Remix
- Disney Is Considering a Live-Action Version of 'The Little Mermaid'
- Johnny Depp Protects $400 Net Worth, Refuses Amber Heard's Request for Spousal Support
- 'Limitless' Is Canceled by CBS After One Season, Gets No Second Chance
- Beyonce Holds Hands With Jay-Z During Date Night in NYC
- New 'Captain America' Comic Reveals Steve Rogers Is a Hydra Agent All Along
- Patrick Dempsey Confirms He's Back Together With Wife Jillian Fink
- Amber Heard Files for Divorce From Johnny Depp