Demi Lovato Will Stay in Rehab on Thanksgiving Day
Troubled teen star Demi Lovato will spend Thanksgiving, November 25 in rehab surrounded by her family, according to her representative. The Disney singer/actress stunned fans by checking into a rehabilitation center last month to seek professional help for "emotional issues".
It was rumored that the 18 year old would be out in time to enjoy the annual U.S. holiday at home, but a publicist for the star has dismissed the reports. The rep tells People.com, "She remains committed first and foremost to her treatment. Demi has made tremendous progress to date, but understands that she has more work to do. (Her parents will) be there to celebrate Thanksgiving with her."
Following the rehab, the Disney star quit the final dates of her South American tour with the Jonas Brothers in October and took a break from "Sonny with a Chance".
More Demi Lovato News
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21
- DJ Khaled Releases New Album 'Grateful'
- Is Drake Expecting a Son?
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular