Demi Lovato Will Stay in Rehab on Thanksgiving Day
Troubled teen star Demi Lovato will spend Thanksgiving, November 25 in rehab surrounded by her family, according to her representative. The Disney singer/actress stunned fans by checking into a rehabilitation center last month to seek professional help for "emotional issues".
It was rumored that the 18 year old would be out in time to enjoy the annual U.S. holiday at home, but a publicist for the star has dismissed the reports. The rep tells People.com, "She remains committed first and foremost to her treatment. Demi has made tremendous progress to date, but understands that she has more work to do. (Her parents will) be there to celebrate Thanksgiving with her."
Following the rehab, the Disney star quit the final dates of her South American tour with the Jonas Brothers in October and took a break from "Sonny with a Chance".
More Demi Lovato News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal