Demi Lovato Will Stay in Rehab on Thanksgiving Day
Troubled teen star Demi Lovato will spend Thanksgiving, November 25 in rehab surrounded by her family, according to her representative. The Disney singer/actress stunned fans by checking into a rehabilitation center last month to seek professional help for "emotional issues".
It was rumored that the 18 year old would be out in time to enjoy the annual U.S. holiday at home, but a publicist for the star has dismissed the reports. The rep tells People.com, "She remains committed first and foremost to her treatment. Demi has made tremendous progress to date, but understands that she has more work to do. (Her parents will) be there to celebrate Thanksgiving with her."
Following the rehab, the Disney star quit the final dates of her South American tour with the Jonas Brothers in October and took a break from "Sonny with a Chance".
More Demi Lovato News
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones