Demi Lovato Will Stay in Rehab on Thanksgiving Day
Troubled teen star Demi Lovato will spend Thanksgiving, November 25 in rehab surrounded by her family, according to her representative. The Disney singer/actress stunned fans by checking into a rehabilitation center last month to seek professional help for "emotional issues".
It was rumored that the 18 year old would be out in time to enjoy the annual U.S. holiday at home, but a publicist for the star has dismissed the reports. The rep tells People.com, "She remains committed first and foremost to her treatment. Demi has made tremendous progress to date, but understands that she has more work to do. (Her parents will) be there to celebrate Thanksgiving with her."
Following the rehab, the Disney star quit the final dates of her South American tour with the Jonas Brothers in October and took a break from "Sonny with a Chance".
More Demi Lovato News
- Cathriona White's Letter Reveals Jim Carrey Called Her a 'Whore' and Gave Her STDs
- 50 Cent Starts 'Empire' Feud With Taraji P. Henson, Jussie Smollett Also Weighs In
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush
- Angelina Jolie's Ambition to Become a Head of the UN Might Cause Split From Brad Pitt
- Taylor Swift Debuts New Haircut, Parties With Gwyneth Paltrow, Mick Jagger at Liberty Ross' Birthday
- Watch Performances From Rihanna, Demi Lovato, Chris Martin and More at Global Citizen Festival 2016
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.02 Preview Promises Revelation of the Saviors' Secret
- Did Faith Evans Just Expose Her Vagina in Front of the Crowd? See the Evidence!