Barry Manilow to Sing at Nobel Peace Prize Concert
Barry Manilow has joined the line-up for the upcoming Nobel Peace Prize Concert in Norway. The "Mandy" singer will take to the stage in Oslo next month, December 11, alongside Brits Jamiroquai, Florence and the Machine and Elvis Costello, Herbie Hancock and Colbie Caillat.
Oscar-winning Indian composer A.R. Rahman will also be a part of the prestigious event, which will be held to honor 2010 peace laureate, imprisoned Chinese dissident Liu Xiaobo. Denzel Washington will host the concert.
Barry Manilow is best known for hits such as "Could It Be Magic", "Can't Smile Without You", "Copacabana (At The Copa)", "New York City Rhythm", "When October Goes", "Early Morning Strangers" and "I Write the Songs".
More Barry Manilow News
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son