Barry Manilow to Sing at Nobel Peace Prize Concert
Barry Manilow has joined the line-up for the upcoming Nobel Peace Prize Concert in Norway. The "Mandy" singer will take to the stage in Oslo next month, December 11, alongside Brits Jamiroquai, Florence and the Machine and Elvis Costello, Herbie Hancock and Colbie Caillat.
Oscar-winning Indian composer A.R. Rahman will also be a part of the prestigious event, which will be held to honor 2010 peace laureate, imprisoned Chinese dissident Liu Xiaobo. Denzel Washington will host the concert.
Barry Manilow is best known for hits such as "Could It Be Magic", "Can't Smile Without You", "Copacabana (At The Copa)", "New York City Rhythm", "When October Goes", "Early Morning Strangers" and "I Write the Songs".
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked