Barry Manilow to Sing at Nobel Peace Prize Concert
Barry Manilow has joined the line-up for the upcoming Nobel Peace Prize Concert in Norway. The "Mandy" singer will take to the stage in Oslo next month, December 11, alongside Brits Jamiroquai, Florence and the Machine and Elvis Costello, Herbie Hancock and Colbie Caillat.
Oscar-winning Indian composer A.R. Rahman will also be a part of the prestigious event, which will be held to honor 2010 peace laureate, imprisoned Chinese dissident Liu Xiaobo. Denzel Washington will host the concert.
Barry Manilow is best known for hits such as "Could It Be Magic", "Can't Smile Without You", "Copacabana (At The Copa)", "New York City Rhythm", "When October Goes", "Early Morning Strangers" and "I Write the Songs".
- Madonna Is 'Getting Serious' With Her New Toy Boy
- Is Angelina Jolie Adopting More Children Following Brad Pitt Divorce?
- Is Kim Kardashian Exiting 'KUWTK' for Politics?
- Rita Ora Releases New Single 'Your Song'
- Beyonce Demands a Silent Birth
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018