Lea Michele to Receive Billboard's First Triple Threat Award
"Glee" star Lea Michele is to be honored with Billboard magazine's first Triple Threat Award. The actress/singer will receive the accolade at the 2010 Billboard Women in Music Event on December 2 in New York, where she'll be saluted alongside Jazmine Sullivan and Black Eyed Peas star Stacy Ferguson aka Fergie, who will be handed Billboard's Woman of the Year prize.
Michele tells Billboard, "I'm really excited. At work we have a nickname for (co-star) Matthew Morrison - we call him 'Triple Threat,' because he's an incredible singer-dancer-actor. And now I get to borrow that phrase, which is really cool."
"We work so hard over here at 'Glee'. Whenever we're not filming, we're in the recording studio, or the dance studio. It takes a lot to put together this show each week, so to get this specific award that honors all of those three things, is so amazing."
More Lea Michele News
- People's Choice Awards 2017: Ellen DeGeneres Breaks Record With 20th Win
- Fergie and Josh Duhamel Are Trying for Baby No. 2
- Khloe Kardashian Is 'Thrilled' She's Expecting First Child With Tristan Thompson
- Sony's Animated 'Spider-Man' Movie Will Feature Miles Morales as the Lead
- People's Choice Awards 2017: J.Lo, Blake Lively, Kristen Bell Stun on Red Carpet
- Grammy Awards 2017: John Legend, Metallica Among First Performers Announced
- Is Charlize Theron's Adopted Son Becoming a Girl? He Wears Box Braids and Pink Outfit
- Ciara and Ex-Fiance Future Reach Custody Agreement Over Son Future Jr.