Lea Michele to Receive Billboard's First Triple Threat Award
"Glee" star Lea Michele is to be honored with Billboard magazine's first Triple Threat Award. The actress/singer will receive the accolade at the 2010 Billboard Women in Music Event on December 2 in New York, where she'll be saluted alongside Jazmine Sullivan and Black Eyed Peas star Stacy Ferguson aka Fergie, who will be handed Billboard's Woman of the Year prize.
Michele tells Billboard, "I'm really excited. At work we have a nickname for (co-star) Matthew Morrison - we call him 'Triple Threat,' because he's an incredible singer-dancer-actor. And now I get to borrow that phrase, which is really cool."
"We work so hard over here at 'Glee'. Whenever we're not filming, we're in the recording studio, or the dance studio. It takes a lot to put together this show each week, so to get this specific award that honors all of those three things, is so amazing."
More Lea Michele News
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic