Lea Michele to Receive Billboard's First Triple Threat Award
"Glee" star Lea Michele is to be honored with Billboard magazine's first Triple Threat Award. The actress/singer will receive the accolade at the 2010 Billboard Women in Music Event on December 2 in New York, where she'll be saluted alongside Jazmine Sullivan and Black Eyed Peas star Stacy Ferguson aka Fergie, who will be handed Billboard's Woman of the Year prize.
Michele tells Billboard, "I'm really excited. At work we have a nickname for (co-star) Matthew Morrison - we call him 'Triple Threat,' because he's an incredible singer-dancer-actor. And now I get to borrow that phrase, which is really cool."
"We work so hard over here at 'Glee'. Whenever we're not filming, we're in the recording studio, or the dance studio. It takes a lot to put together this show each week, so to get this specific award that honors all of those three things, is so amazing."
More Lea Michele News
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?