Lea Michele to Receive Billboard's First Triple Threat Award
"Glee" star Lea Michele is to be honored with Billboard magazine's first Triple Threat Award. The actress/singer will receive the accolade at the 2010 Billboard Women in Music Event on December 2 in New York, where she'll be saluted alongside Jazmine Sullivan and Black Eyed Peas star Stacy Ferguson aka Fergie, who will be handed Billboard's Woman of the Year prize.
Michele tells Billboard, "I'm really excited. At work we have a nickname for (co-star) Matthew Morrison - we call him 'Triple Threat,' because he's an incredible singer-dancer-actor. And now I get to borrow that phrase, which is really cool."
"We work so hard over here at 'Glee'. Whenever we're not filming, we're in the recording studio, or the dance studio. It takes a lot to put together this show each week, so to get this specific award that honors all of those three things, is so amazing."
More Lea Michele News
- Free the Nipples! Jennifer Aniston Ditches Her Bra Again During NYC Outing
- Yikes! Khloe Kardashian Lived With The Game, and Some Other Men, When She Was a Teen
- Joe Perry: Aerosmith's Farewell Tour Is Simply 'an Option'
- Anna Kendrick: 'I'd Be Terrible at Being Like Taylor Swift'
- This Is Your First Look at Gillian Anderson on 'American Gods'
- Tyga Caught With Mystery Blonde Following Kylie Jenner Reunion
- Demi Lovato Flaunts Her Naked Butt in Promotional Images for 'Body Say'
- Jonah Hill and Miles Teller Are Pro Money in New 'War Dogs' Trailer