Lea Michele to Receive Billboard's First Triple Threat Award
"Glee" star Lea Michele is to be honored with Billboard magazine's first Triple Threat Award. The actress/singer will receive the accolade at the 2010 Billboard Women in Music Event on December 2 in New York, where she'll be saluted alongside Jazmine Sullivan and Black Eyed Peas star Stacy Ferguson aka Fergie, who will be handed Billboard's Woman of the Year prize.
Michele tells Billboard, "I'm really excited. At work we have a nickname for (co-star) Matthew Morrison - we call him 'Triple Threat,' because he's an incredible singer-dancer-actor. And now I get to borrow that phrase, which is really cool."
"We work so hard over here at 'Glee'. Whenever we're not filming, we're in the recording studio, or the dance studio. It takes a lot to put together this show each week, so to get this specific award that honors all of those three things, is so amazing."
More Lea Michele News
- Kourtney Kardashian Shares Videos of Skinny-Dipping Session and Wild Twerking
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott 'Definitely Looked Like a Couple' at NBA Game
- Aaron Hernandez Asked to Share Prison Cell With Alleged Gay Lover
- 'Jurassic Park' Alum Jeff Goldblum Joins 'Jurassic World 2'
- 'The Voice' Live Top 12 Eliminations: Who Is the First to Get Sent Home?
- Justin Bieber Is Featured on DJ Khaled's Star-Studded Single 'I'm the One'
- Nicki Minaj's Getting Trolled for Blonde Bob Wig: 'I'm Tired of Being Bullied'
- Selena Gomez's '13 Reasons Why' Sparks Concerns Among School Officials and Health Experts