Samuel L. Jackson, Uma Thurman and More to Lead Quentin Tarantino's Bawdy Tributes
Samuel L. Jackson, Uma Thurman and Harvey Keitel will lead the bawdy tributes to filmmaker Quentin Tarantino when he's 'roasted' by New York's Friars Club next month. The celebrated director was forced to postpone the evening of mirth in October due to the sudden death of Sally Menke, his longtime film editor. It will now take place on December 1.
Movie moguls Harvey and Bob Weinstein, Johnny Knoxville, Sarah Silverman, Rosario Dawson, Patricia Arquette and Steve Buscemi will also be part of the star-studded bill.
"Having seen 'Pulp Fiction' and 'Kill Bill', I can only pray that he understands that we only roast the ones we love," joked Friars Club dean Freddie Roman as quoted by The Hollywood Reporter. Tarantino quipped, "I am not coming to get my ass kicked, I am coming to kick some ass!"
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group