Samuel L. Jackson, Uma Thurman and More to Lead Quentin Tarantino's Bawdy Tributes
Samuel L. Jackson, Uma Thurman and Harvey Keitel will lead the bawdy tributes to filmmaker Quentin Tarantino when he's 'roasted' by New York's Friars Club next month. The celebrated director was forced to postpone the evening of mirth in October due to the sudden death of Sally Menke, his longtime film editor. It will now take place on December 1.
Movie moguls Harvey and Bob Weinstein, Johnny Knoxville, Sarah Silverman, Rosario Dawson, Patricia Arquette and Steve Buscemi will also be part of the star-studded bill.
"Having seen 'Pulp Fiction' and 'Kill Bill', I can only pray that he understands that we only roast the ones we love," joked Friars Club dean Freddie Roman as quoted by The Hollywood Reporter. Tarantino quipped, "I am not coming to get my ass kicked, I am coming to kick some ass!"
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest