Samuel L. Jackson, Uma Thurman and More to Lead Quentin Tarantino's Bawdy Tributes
Samuel L. Jackson, Uma Thurman and Harvey Keitel will lead the bawdy tributes to filmmaker Quentin Tarantino when he's 'roasted' by New York's Friars Club next month. The celebrated director was forced to postpone the evening of mirth in October due to the sudden death of Sally Menke, his longtime film editor. It will now take place on December 1.
Movie moguls Harvey and Bob Weinstein, Johnny Knoxville, Sarah Silverman, Rosario Dawson, Patricia Arquette and Steve Buscemi will also be part of the star-studded bill.
"Having seen 'Pulp Fiction' and 'Kill Bill', I can only pray that he understands that we only roast the ones we love," joked Friars Club dean Freddie Roman as quoted by The Hollywood Reporter. Tarantino quipped, "I am not coming to get my ass kicked, I am coming to kick some ass!"
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby