Samuel L. Jackson, Uma Thurman and More to Lead Quentin Tarantino's Bawdy Tributes
Samuel L. Jackson, Uma Thurman and Harvey Keitel will lead the bawdy tributes to filmmaker Quentin Tarantino when he's 'roasted' by New York's Friars Club next month. The celebrated director was forced to postpone the evening of mirth in October due to the sudden death of Sally Menke, his longtime film editor. It will now take place on December 1.
Movie moguls Harvey and Bob Weinstein, Johnny Knoxville, Sarah Silverman, Rosario Dawson, Patricia Arquette and Steve Buscemi will also be part of the star-studded bill.
"Having seen 'Pulp Fiction' and 'Kill Bill', I can only pray that he understands that we only roast the ones we love," joked Friars Club dean Freddie Roman as quoted by The Hollywood Reporter. Tarantino quipped, "I am not coming to get my ass kicked, I am coming to kick some ass!"
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie