Samuel L. Jackson, Uma Thurman and More to Lead Quentin Tarantino's Bawdy Tributes
Samuel L. Jackson, Uma Thurman and Harvey Keitel will lead the bawdy tributes to filmmaker Quentin Tarantino when he's 'roasted' by New York's Friars Club next month. The celebrated director was forced to postpone the evening of mirth in October due to the sudden death of Sally Menke, his longtime film editor. It will now take place on December 1.
Movie moguls Harvey and Bob Weinstein, Johnny Knoxville, Sarah Silverman, Rosario Dawson, Patricia Arquette and Steve Buscemi will also be part of the star-studded bill.
"Having seen 'Pulp Fiction' and 'Kill Bill', I can only pray that he understands that we only roast the ones we love," joked Friars Club dean Freddie Roman as quoted by The Hollywood Reporter. Tarantino quipped, "I am not coming to get my ass kicked, I am coming to kick some ass!"
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna
- Johnny Depp Looks 'More Put Together' Amid Amber Heard Split
- Melanie Griffith Shows Off Amazing Body in Tiny Bikini. See Her Impressive Figure!
- Team Arrow Is on Break After Season Finale. What Will Bring Them Back Together?
- First Man Born on Mars Finds Love on Earth in First 'Space Between Us' Trailer