Celebrity Stylist Rachel Zoe Confirms She's Pregnant
Top celebrity stylist Rachel Zoe has confirmed reports she's pregnant with her first child. The fashion queen and star of reality TV show "The Rachel Zoe Project" took to Twitter to break the baby news on Wednesday, November 17.
She wrote, "Hey everyone! I want to officially confirm to my loyal friends and followers that I am pregnant. I feel great, Rodger and I are beyond excited and so thankful for all of your love and support."
The baby will be the first child for Zoe and husband Rodger Berman. Professionally, Zoe's clients include Cameron Diaz, Anne Hathaway, Demi Moore, Joy Bryant and Jennifer Garner.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding