Celebrity Stylist Rachel Zoe Confirms She's Pregnant
Top celebrity stylist Rachel Zoe has confirmed reports she's pregnant with her first child. The fashion queen and star of reality TV show "The Rachel Zoe Project" took to Twitter to break the baby news on Wednesday, November 17.
She wrote, "Hey everyone! I want to officially confirm to my loyal friends and followers that I am pregnant. I feel great, Rodger and I are beyond excited and so thankful for all of your love and support."
The baby will be the first child for Zoe and husband Rodger Berman. Professionally, Zoe's clients include Cameron Diaz, Anne Hathaway, Demi Moore, Joy Bryant and Jennifer Garner.
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip
- Katie Holmes Looks Gloomy Amid Rumor She Gets 'Dumped' by Jamie Foxx
- New 'Game of Thrones' Set Video Captures the Monumental Meeting
- Jay-Z to Host Clinton Concert Aimed at Young Black Voters in Ohio
- Here's the First Look at Cate Blanchett and Sandra Bullock on 'Ocean's Eight' Set
- Lady GaGa Annoyed by Traffic in 'Carpool Karaoke'. Get the Sneak Peek!
- Ryan Lochte Celebrates His Dog's 8th Birthday for Three Consecutive Years