Celebrity Stylist Rachel Zoe Confirms She's Pregnant
Top celebrity stylist Rachel Zoe has confirmed reports she's pregnant with her first child. The fashion queen and star of reality TV show "The Rachel Zoe Project" took to Twitter to break the baby news on Wednesday, November 17.
She wrote, "Hey everyone! I want to officially confirm to my loyal friends and followers that I am pregnant. I feel great, Rodger and I are beyond excited and so thankful for all of your love and support."
The baby will be the first child for Zoe and husband Rodger Berman. Professionally, Zoe's clients include Cameron Diaz, Anne Hathaway, Demi Moore, Joy Bryant and Jennifer Garner.
- 'Celebrity Apprentice' Recap: Mixed-Up Teams and Nude Photo Shoot
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Backstreet Boys' Performance, a 'Nickathlon' and a Zero Gravity Date
- See Margot Robbie's Drastic Transformation to Portray Tonya Harding
- Green Day Roasts Donald Trump in 'Troubled Times' Lyric Video
- New Couple Alert! Suki Waterhouse and 'Rogue One' Star Diego Luna Caught Getting Handsy in Mexico
- Kourtney Kardashian Is Still 'Serious' About Scott Disick Despite Reunion With Justin Bieber
- Mariah Carey and Elton John Rake in Millions of Dollars From Russian Billionaire Heiress' Wedding
- Armie Hammer and Elizabeth Chambers Welcome Baby No. 2