Celebrity Stylist Rachel Zoe Confirms She's Pregnant
Top celebrity stylist Rachel Zoe has confirmed reports she's pregnant with her first child. The fashion queen and star of reality TV show "The Rachel Zoe Project" took to Twitter to break the baby news on Wednesday, November 17.
She wrote, "Hey everyone! I want to officially confirm to my loyal friends and followers that I am pregnant. I feel great, Rodger and I are beyond excited and so thankful for all of your love and support."
The baby will be the first child for Zoe and husband Rodger Berman. Professionally, Zoe's clients include Cameron Diaz, Anne Hathaway, Demi Moore, Joy Bryant and Jennifer Garner.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed