Celebrity Stylist Rachel Zoe Confirms She's Pregnant
Top celebrity stylist Rachel Zoe has confirmed reports she's pregnant with her first child. The fashion queen and star of reality TV show "The Rachel Zoe Project" took to Twitter to break the baby news on Wednesday, November 17.
She wrote, "Hey everyone! I want to officially confirm to my loyal friends and followers that I am pregnant. I feel great, Rodger and I are beyond excited and so thankful for all of your love and support."
The baby will be the first child for Zoe and husband Rodger Berman. Professionally, Zoe's clients include Cameron Diaz, Anne Hathaway, Demi Moore, Joy Bryant and Jennifer Garner.
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle