Jasmine Waltz Calls Sex With David Arquette 'Painless' and 'Nothing Exciting'
David Arquette's one-time mistress has broken her silence about her romance with the zany star, revealing sex with the actor was "nothing exciting". Arquette confirmed he had briefly dated waitress Jasmine Waltz after splitting from his wife Courteney Cox in a recent interview on DJ Howard Stern's show, but she has maintained a silence about the fling, apart from disputing his claim that the couple slept together "once, maybe twice".
Now, she tells the new issue of Life & Style magazine, she first met Arquette at the end of September when the "Scream" star showed up at Premiere nightclub, where Waltz was working, with a group of friends. The pair chatted and he revealed he had separated from his actress wife. Waltz claims the star seemed depressed about the split, "He was beaten down. He mentioned that he hadn't slept with anyone since separating from Courteney."
The two struck up a friendship and two nights later Arquette invited Waltz to a pal's house party. The pair got drunk and ended up sleeping together. The waitress recalls, "It wasn't bad sex, but it wasn't emotional. It was quick and painless. Nothing exciting. When we were done, he just looked at me and said, 'This is the first time I've felt like a man in a very long time'."
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch