Angelina Jolie Films Movie in Bosnia Less Than a Week
Angelina Jolie has reduced the amount of time she plans to spend shooting her new movie in Bosnia following a dispute with government officials over the film's plot. The Hollywood actress is currently working on her directorial debut, a love story set during the Bosnian war, and has been filming scenes in Hungary.
She was previously barred from shooting in Bosnia following a mix-up over the film's plot, which led to her production permit being revoked. The ban was subsequently overturned when producers handed officials a copy of the script, and production moved to the European country this week.
Jolie had planned to spend 10 days filming there, but has now reduced production time in the country to just three days. Producer Edin Sarkic has confirmed to AFP that the crew's visit to Bosnia will be brief as filming locations have been cut from 17 to just five, although the shoot may be extended to four days after rain delayed the start of filming on Wednesday, November 17.
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?