Kate Moss and Lady GaGa Among Vogue's Most Stylish Women
Supermodel Kate Moss has been lauded as the most stylish woman of the last 10 years by Vogue magazine. The British beauty landed the Best Dressed of the Decade accolade from editors at the fashion publication, while Jessica Biel has been named the American Beauty.
Lady GaGa has been hailed as The Visionary, while "Gossip Girl" beauty Blake Lively has been branded The Bombshell. Other stars honored for their fashion awareness include Marion Cotillard (Screen Siren), Sarah Jessica Parker (Haute Bohemian), U.S. First Lady Michelle Obama (The Independent) and Carey Mulligan (Free Spirit).
Vogue style director Alexandra Kotur says, "At every moment Kate Moss has looked chic and cool. No one has had more influence for the past decade on the way women have dressed than Kate Moss."
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3