Kate Moss and Lady GaGa Among Vogue's Most Stylish Women
Supermodel Kate Moss has been lauded as the most stylish woman of the last 10 years by Vogue magazine. The British beauty landed the Best Dressed of the Decade accolade from editors at the fashion publication, while Jessica Biel has been named the American Beauty.
Lady GaGa has been hailed as The Visionary, while "Gossip Girl" beauty Blake Lively has been branded The Bombshell. Other stars honored for their fashion awareness include Marion Cotillard (Screen Siren), Sarah Jessica Parker (Haute Bohemian), U.S. First Lady Michelle Obama (The Independent) and Carey Mulligan (Free Spirit).
Vogue style director Alexandra Kotur says, "At every moment Kate Moss has looked chic and cool. No one has had more influence for the past decade on the way women have dressed than Kate Moss."
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Release Pushed Back to Winter 2017
- Amber Heard Claims Police Lie About Finding No Evidence to Protect Johnny Depp
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Gets Christmas Release Date and Official Synopsis
- Khloe Kardashian Cozying Up to Odell Beckham Jr. at Drake's Memorial Day Party
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'