Kate Moss and Lady GaGa Among Vogue's Most Stylish Women
Supermodel Kate Moss has been lauded as the most stylish woman of the last 10 years by Vogue magazine. The British beauty landed the Best Dressed of the Decade accolade from editors at the fashion publication, while Jessica Biel has been named the American Beauty.
Lady GaGa has been hailed as The Visionary, while "Gossip Girl" beauty Blake Lively has been branded The Bombshell. Other stars honored for their fashion awareness include Marion Cotillard (Screen Siren), Sarah Jessica Parker (Haute Bohemian), U.S. First Lady Michelle Obama (The Independent) and Carey Mulligan (Free Spirit).
Vogue style director Alexandra Kotur says, "At every moment Kate Moss has looked chic and cool. No one has had more influence for the past decade on the way women have dressed than Kate Moss."
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie