Kate Moss and Lady GaGa Among Vogue's Most Stylish Women
Supermodel Kate Moss has been lauded as the most stylish woman of the last 10 years by Vogue magazine. The British beauty landed the Best Dressed of the Decade accolade from editors at the fashion publication, while Jessica Biel has been named the American Beauty.
Lady GaGa has been hailed as The Visionary, while "Gossip Girl" beauty Blake Lively has been branded The Bombshell. Other stars honored for their fashion awareness include Marion Cotillard (Screen Siren), Sarah Jessica Parker (Haute Bohemian), U.S. First Lady Michelle Obama (The Independent) and Carey Mulligan (Free Spirit).
Vogue style director Alexandra Kotur says, "At every moment Kate Moss has looked chic and cool. No one has had more influence for the past decade on the way women have dressed than Kate Moss."
More Kate Moss News
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!