Kate Moss and Lady GaGa Among Vogue's Most Stylish Women
Supermodel Kate Moss has been lauded as the most stylish woman of the last 10 years by Vogue magazine. The British beauty landed the Best Dressed of the Decade accolade from editors at the fashion publication, while Jessica Biel has been named the American Beauty.
Lady GaGa has been hailed as The Visionary, while "Gossip Girl" beauty Blake Lively has been branded The Bombshell. Other stars honored for their fashion awareness include Marion Cotillard (Screen Siren), Sarah Jessica Parker (Haute Bohemian), U.S. First Lady Michelle Obama (The Independent) and Carey Mulligan (Free Spirit).
Vogue style director Alexandra Kotur says, "At every moment Kate Moss has looked chic and cool. No one has had more influence for the past decade on the way women have dressed than Kate Moss."
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season