Kimberley Walsh Criticizes Rihanna for Missing Katy Perry's Wedding
British singer Kimberley Walsh has criticized Rihanna for missing her pal Katy Perry's wedding in October due to work commitments - insisting nobody's career should come before their friends. The "I Kissed a Girl" hitmaker married British funnyman Russell Brand in India and Rihanna, who organized Perry's bachelorette party, was expected to be a guest at the ceremony.
However, due to the upcoming release of her new album "Loud", the "Umbrella" superstar could not find the time to jet out to India for the nuptials. But Walsh finds her excuse unacceptable - and warns she would never forgive a bridesmaid who snubbed her big day in favor of work.
In her column for Britain's OK! magazine, she writes, "Katy Perry says she's forgiven runaway bridesmaid Rihanna for not showing up to her wedding... I don't think I would! I'm not unreasonable person and if there was a really good reason then you might understand, but it's such an important day and if your bridesmaid didn't show it would be horrible. She said she had work commitments but for me, friends come first and if I was a bridesmaid for one of my friends there wouldn't be any work that would come in the way."
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie