Kimberley Walsh Criticizes Rihanna for Missing Katy Perry's Wedding
British singer Kimberley Walsh has criticized Rihanna for missing her pal Katy Perry's wedding in October due to work commitments - insisting nobody's career should come before their friends. The "I Kissed a Girl" hitmaker married British funnyman Russell Brand in India and Rihanna, who organized Perry's bachelorette party, was expected to be a guest at the ceremony.
However, due to the upcoming release of her new album "Loud", the "Umbrella" superstar could not find the time to jet out to India for the nuptials. But Walsh finds her excuse unacceptable - and warns she would never forgive a bridesmaid who snubbed her big day in favor of work.
In her column for Britain's OK! magazine, she writes, "Katy Perry says she's forgiven runaway bridesmaid Rihanna for not showing up to her wedding... I don't think I would! I'm not unreasonable person and if there was a really good reason then you might understand, but it's such an important day and if your bridesmaid didn't show it would be horrible. She said she had work commitments but for me, friends come first and if I was a bridesmaid for one of my friends there wouldn't be any work that would come in the way."
- Sienna Miller Still Cares 'Enormously' for Ex-Fiance Jude Law
- Zendaya Coleman Criticized for Posting This Racy Picture
- Jay-Z Is Featured on Pusha T's New Track 'Drug Dealers Anonymous'
- Michael Bay Unveils 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Villain
- Meek Mill and 50 Cent Show Support for Troy Ave After Irving Plaza Shooting
- Drake Gets 'Lovey Dovey' With Hailey Baldwin at His Memorial Day Party
- Josh Duhamel Reveals Fergie Will Release New Album This Week and Go on Tour Next Year
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Release Pushed Back to Winter 2017