Kimberley Walsh Criticizes Rihanna for Missing Katy Perry's Wedding
British singer Kimberley Walsh has criticized Rihanna for missing her pal Katy Perry's wedding in October due to work commitments - insisting nobody's career should come before their friends. The "I Kissed a Girl" hitmaker married British funnyman Russell Brand in India and Rihanna, who organized Perry's bachelorette party, was expected to be a guest at the ceremony.
However, due to the upcoming release of her new album "Loud", the "Umbrella" superstar could not find the time to jet out to India for the nuptials. But Walsh finds her excuse unacceptable - and warns she would never forgive a bridesmaid who snubbed her big day in favor of work.
In her column for Britain's OK! magazine, she writes, "Katy Perry says she's forgiven runaway bridesmaid Rihanna for not showing up to her wedding... I don't think I would! I'm not unreasonable person and if there was a really good reason then you might understand, but it's such an important day and if your bridesmaid didn't show it would be horrible. She said she had work commitments but for me, friends come first and if I was a bridesmaid for one of my friends there wouldn't be any work that would come in the way."
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival