Beyonce Knowles' Perfume Ad 'Too Hot' for British
Beyonce Knowles' fiery new TV advert for her perfume Heat is too hot for British viewers to handle - the commercial has been banned from the small screen in the daytime. The raunchy new promo shows the "Crazy in Love" hitmaker lying seductively on a bed, before going on to stroke her thighs while wearing a sexy red dress.
As she walks away from the camera, her footprints melt and she says, "Catch the fever".
However, officials at the U.K.'s Advertising Standards Authority have banished the footage from TV schedules until after 7.30 P.M. following complaints from viewers.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Kristin Cavallari Will Not Watch 'The Hills' Re-Runs Because It's 'Brutal'
- Kirsten Storms Breaks Silence on Her Temporary 'General Hospital' Leave
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him Amid Amber Heard Drama