Beyonce Knowles' Perfume Ad 'Too Hot' for British
Beyonce Knowles' fiery new TV advert for her perfume Heat is too hot for British viewers to handle - the commercial has been banned from the small screen in the daytime. The raunchy new promo shows the "Crazy in Love" hitmaker lying seductively on a bed, before going on to stroke her thighs while wearing a sexy red dress.
As she walks away from the camera, her footprints melt and she says, "Catch the fever".
However, officials at the U.K.'s Advertising Standards Authority have banished the footage from TV schedules until after 7.30 P.M. following complaints from viewers.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Harry Styles Stops His Concert to Pay Tribute to Victims of Manchester Bombing
- Jack Kesy Rumored to Play Tom Cassidy in 'Deadpool 2'
- The Great War Is Coming in First Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Season 7
- First Look at Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern, Captain Phasma Unmasked in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts