Beyonce Knowles' Perfume Ad 'Too Hot' for British
Beyonce Knowles' fiery new TV advert for her perfume Heat is too hot for British viewers to handle - the commercial has been banned from the small screen in the daytime. The raunchy new promo shows the "Crazy in Love" hitmaker lying seductively on a bed, before going on to stroke her thighs while wearing a sexy red dress.
As she walks away from the camera, her footprints melt and she says, "Catch the fever".
However, officials at the U.K.'s Advertising Standards Authority have banished the footage from TV schedules until after 7.30 P.M. following complaints from viewers.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Gisele Bundchen Gets Shirtless Assistant Taking Care of Her Booty During Photo Shoot
- Beyonce Remembers Aaliyah 15 Years Later With Sweet Throwback Video
- Chris Evans' Steve Rogers Is No Longer Captain America in MCU, Russo Brothers Confirm
- 'Blade Runner 2' Set Collapses, Kills Construction Worker
- Scott Eastwood Makes Emotional Phone Call to Father of His Ex Who Died in Car Crash
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'