Beyonce Knowles' Perfume Ad 'Too Hot' for British
Beyonce Knowles' fiery new TV advert for her perfume Heat is too hot for British viewers to handle - the commercial has been banned from the small screen in the daytime. The raunchy new promo shows the "Crazy in Love" hitmaker lying seductively on a bed, before going on to stroke her thighs while wearing a sexy red dress.
As she walks away from the camera, her footprints melt and she says, "Catch the fever".
However, officials at the U.K.'s Advertising Standards Authority have banished the footage from TV schedules until after 7.30 P.M. following complaints from viewers.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'