Beyonce Knowles' Perfume Ad 'Too Hot' for British
Beyonce Knowles' fiery new TV advert for her perfume Heat is too hot for British viewers to handle - the commercial has been banned from the small screen in the daytime. The raunchy new promo shows the "Crazy in Love" hitmaker lying seductively on a bed, before going on to stroke her thighs while wearing a sexy red dress.
As she walks away from the camera, her footprints melt and she says, "Catch the fever".
However, officials at the U.K.'s Advertising Standards Authority have banished the footage from TV schedules until after 7.30 P.M. following complaints from viewers.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Reportedly Plans to Confront Tyga After Kylie Jenner Reunion
- Two New Characters on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 Revealed. Get the Details!