'Harry Potter' Star Dawn French Refuses to Spill New Lover's Identity
British funnywoman Dawn French has found love again after splitting from husband Lenny Henry - but she refuses to reveal the identity of the mystery man. The "Harry Potter" star separated from Henry in October 2009, and they announced the break-up in April 2010.
The couple's divorce was finalized in October on the grounds of Henry's "unreasonable behavior". But despite still being close pals with the British comic, French has moved on - and is ecstatic with her secret new partner.
She tells Britain's The Sun, "I'm not lonely, let's put it that way. But it's a difficult thing and I wouldn't want any spotlight drawn to somebody not in the business. Before this I'd had a couple of nibbles. But now I'm not lonely - life is good."
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert