'Harry Potter' Star Dawn French Refuses to Spill New Lover's Identity
British funnywoman Dawn French has found love again after splitting from husband Lenny Henry - but she refuses to reveal the identity of the mystery man. The "Harry Potter" star separated from Henry in October 2009, and they announced the break-up in April 2010.
The couple's divorce was finalized in October on the grounds of Henry's "unreasonable behavior". But despite still being close pals with the British comic, French has moved on - and is ecstatic with her secret new partner.
She tells Britain's The Sun, "I'm not lonely, let's put it that way. But it's a difficult thing and I wouldn't want any spotlight drawn to somebody not in the business. Before this I'd had a couple of nibbles. But now I'm not lonely - life is good."
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March