'Harry Potter' Star Dawn French Refuses to Spill New Lover's Identity
British funnywoman Dawn French has found love again after splitting from husband Lenny Henry - but she refuses to reveal the identity of the mystery man. The "Harry Potter" star separated from Henry in October 2009, and they announced the break-up in April 2010.
The couple's divorce was finalized in October on the grounds of Henry's "unreasonable behavior". But despite still being close pals with the British comic, French has moved on - and is ecstatic with her secret new partner.
She tells Britain's The Sun, "I'm not lonely, let's put it that way. But it's a difficult thing and I wouldn't want any spotlight drawn to somebody not in the business. Before this I'd had a couple of nibbles. But now I'm not lonely - life is good."
- Antonio Banderas Reveals Suffering From Heart Attack
- Harry Styles Teases First Solo Single and Books Release Date
- Liam Payne and Cheryl Welcome Baby Boy - See the Baby's Pic!
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'