'Harry Potter' Star Dawn French Refuses to Spill New Lover's Identity
British funnywoman Dawn French has found love again after splitting from husband Lenny Henry - but she refuses to reveal the identity of the mystery man. The "Harry Potter" star separated from Henry in October 2009, and they announced the break-up in April 2010.
The couple's divorce was finalized in October on the grounds of Henry's "unreasonable behavior". But despite still being close pals with the British comic, French has moved on - and is ecstatic with her secret new partner.
She tells Britain's The Sun, "I'm not lonely, let's put it that way. But it's a difficult thing and I wouldn't want any spotlight drawn to somebody not in the business. Before this I'd had a couple of nibbles. But now I'm not lonely - life is good."
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Amazon Adapting Martin Scorsese's 'The Departed' Into TV series
- Emma Stone Sings Sad Heartbreak Song in New 'La La Land' Teaser Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Joins Ryan Murphy's 'Feud' as Late Actress Geraldine Page
- Shannen Doherty Settles Health Insurance lawsuit With Ex-Manager Amid Cancer Battle
- Jessa Duggar and Ben Seewald Expecting Baby No. 2
- Back Off! Jay-Z Pushes Away Male Fan for Getting Too Close to Beyonce Knowles