'Harry Potter' Star Dawn French Refuses to Spill New Lover's Identity
British funnywoman Dawn French has found love again after splitting from husband Lenny Henry - but she refuses to reveal the identity of the mystery man. The "Harry Potter" star separated from Henry in October 2009, and they announced the break-up in April 2010.
The couple's divorce was finalized in October on the grounds of Henry's "unreasonable behavior". But despite still being close pals with the British comic, French has moved on - and is ecstatic with her secret new partner.
She tells Britain's The Sun, "I'm not lonely, let's put it that way. But it's a difficult thing and I wouldn't want any spotlight drawn to somebody not in the business. Before this I'd had a couple of nibbles. But now I'm not lonely - life is good."
- Marriage on the Rocks? Hugh Jackman and Deborra-Lee Furness Are Living 'Separate Lives'
- Oscars 2017: 'Zootopia' Is Best Animated Feature, 'Hacksaw Ridge' Already Wins Two
- Oscars 2017: Lin-Manuel Miranda Cries Over Surprise 'Moana' Mash-Up Cover by 'Hamilton' Cast
- 'Aliens' Actor Bill Paxton Dies at 61, Celebs Pay Tribute on Twitter
- Oscars 2017: Justin Timberlake Gets the Party Started With Lively Performance
- Does Caitlyn Jenner Have a New Girlfriend?
- Oscars 2017: Justin Timberlake Photobombs Jessica Biel and Emma Stone
- Oscars 2017: Viola Davis Wins Best Supporting Actress