'Survivor' Producer Arrested in Wife Murder Case
Reality TV producer Bruce Beresford-Redman was arrested in Los Angeles on Tuesday, November 16 in connection with the death of his wife. Earlier this year, Mexican prosecutors filed a formal request with U.S. authorities to extradite the "Survivor" boss after he left the country as police investigated the death of his partner Monica.
Her body was found in a sewer near the hotel where the couple was vacationing in April. Beresford-Redman returned to Los Angeles and vowed to fight the extradition request, but was forced to give up custody of his two kids - who were handed to his parents earlier this month.
Now, cops in L.A. have taken the TV chief into custody awaiting a hearing on Wednesday, November 17. According to TMZ.com, the arrest stems from the Mexican extradition request.
- First Minute of 'Pretty Little Liars' Season 7B Premiere Lands Online
- Kim Kardashian Reacts to Baby No. 3 Bombshell, Says Surrogacy Is Also an Option
- Find Out Why Kourtney Kardashian Won't Date a Rapper or Athlete Like Her Sisters
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Teaser Is Out, Captain America Will Make a Cameo
- Report: Kim Kardashian Gets in Top Shape to Prepare for Single Life Without Kanye West
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 3 Thins the Herd as Some Singers Are Sent Back Home
- Jared Padalecki and Wife Welcome Baby Girl - See the First Photo
- Scarlett Johansson Talks Dating Again as She Thinks Gordon Ramsay 'Is the Hottest Guy'