'Survivor' Producer Arrested in Wife Murder Case
Reality TV producer Bruce Beresford-Redman was arrested in Los Angeles on Tuesday, November 16 in connection with the death of his wife. Earlier this year, Mexican prosecutors filed a formal request with U.S. authorities to extradite the "Survivor" boss after he left the country as police investigated the death of his partner Monica.
Her body was found in a sewer near the hotel where the couple was vacationing in April. Beresford-Redman returned to Los Angeles and vowed to fight the extradition request, but was forced to give up custody of his two kids - who were handed to his parents earlier this month.
Now, cops in L.A. have taken the TV chief into custody awaiting a hearing on Wednesday, November 17. According to TMZ.com, the arrest stems from the Mexican extradition request.
More Survivor News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival