'Survivor' Producer Arrested in Wife Murder Case
Reality TV producer Bruce Beresford-Redman was arrested in Los Angeles on Tuesday, November 16 in connection with the death of his wife. Earlier this year, Mexican prosecutors filed a formal request with U.S. authorities to extradite the "Survivor" boss after he left the country as police investigated the death of his partner Monica.
Her body was found in a sewer near the hotel where the couple was vacationing in April. Beresford-Redman returned to Los Angeles and vowed to fight the extradition request, but was forced to give up custody of his two kids - who were handed to his parents earlier this month.
Now, cops in L.A. have taken the TV chief into custody awaiting a hearing on Wednesday, November 17. According to TMZ.com, the arrest stems from the Mexican extradition request.
- Calvin Harris Takes a Dig at Taylor Swift in 'My Way' Video
- 'Rambo' Gets 'New Blood' Remake Without Sylvester Stallone
- Listen to Alessia Cara's 'Moana' Song 'How Far I'll Go'
- Jennifer Lawrence Nude Photo Hacker Sentenced to 18 Months in Jail
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'