'Survivor' Producer Arrested in Wife Murder Case
Reality TV producer Bruce Beresford-Redman was arrested in Los Angeles on Tuesday, November 16 in connection with the death of his wife. Earlier this year, Mexican prosecutors filed a formal request with U.S. authorities to extradite the "Survivor" boss after he left the country as police investigated the death of his partner Monica.
Her body was found in a sewer near the hotel where the couple was vacationing in April. Beresford-Redman returned to Los Angeles and vowed to fight the extradition request, but was forced to give up custody of his two kids - who were handed to his parents earlier this month.
Now, cops in L.A. have taken the TV chief into custody awaiting a hearing on Wednesday, November 17. According to TMZ.com, the arrest stems from the Mexican extradition request.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy