'Survivor' Producer Arrested in Wife Murder Case
Reality TV producer Bruce Beresford-Redman was arrested in Los Angeles on Tuesday, November 16 in connection with the death of his wife. Earlier this year, Mexican prosecutors filed a formal request with U.S. authorities to extradite the "Survivor" boss after he left the country as police investigated the death of his partner Monica.
Her body was found in a sewer near the hotel where the couple was vacationing in April. Beresford-Redman returned to Los Angeles and vowed to fight the extradition request, but was forced to give up custody of his two kids - who were handed to his parents earlier this month.
Now, cops in L.A. have taken the TV chief into custody awaiting a hearing on Wednesday, November 17. According to TMZ.com, the arrest stems from the Mexican extradition request.
More Survivor News
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo