Rosie O'Donnell Announces She Is Free of Cancer
Rosie O'Donnell has received the all clear after undergoing biopsies to determine whether two lumps in her breasts were cancerous. The "A League of Their Own" actress, 48, feared she was facing a battle with the killer disease after doctors found worrying shadows during a routine MRI (magnetic resonance imaging) scan.
She underwent biopsies on both breasts earlier this month and was thrilled when she received a text message giving her the all-clear. On a blog update entitled "Cancer Free", the star writes, "A two word text/and everything changes/thank you/amen."
O'Donnell's own mother died of breast cancer aged just 39.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding