Jay-Z Offers Fans Lifetime Concert Pass
Rap superstar Jay-Z is celebrating the launch of his new book by offering fans the chance to win the prize of a lifetime - tickets to every one of his future concerts anywhere in the world. The "Empire State of Mind" hitmaker is busy promoting his life story, "Decoded", which is released this week.
He teamed up with internet search engine Bing in October for a unique competition, sending fans on an international scavenger hunt to find pages of his memoir, which were cleverly hidden in cities across the world. Devotees were given the opportunity to win trips to Las Vegas to attend the hip-hop mogul's New Year's Eve concert spectacular with Coldplay - but now the rapper has stepped up the prize to find his most dedicated follower.
All competitors who have answered every single clue on the hunt correctly will be entered into a draw, with the winner gaining free access for two people to every Jay-Z gig across the globe for the rest of their lives. The competition for the Jay-Z lifetime pass closes on Saturday, November 20.
More Jay-Z News
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake