Jay-Z Offers Fans Lifetime Concert Pass
Rap superstar Jay-Z is celebrating the launch of his new book by offering fans the chance to win the prize of a lifetime - tickets to every one of his future concerts anywhere in the world. The "Empire State of Mind" hitmaker is busy promoting his life story, "Decoded", which is released this week.
He teamed up with internet search engine Bing in October for a unique competition, sending fans on an international scavenger hunt to find pages of his memoir, which were cleverly hidden in cities across the world. Devotees were given the opportunity to win trips to Las Vegas to attend the hip-hop mogul's New Year's Eve concert spectacular with Coldplay - but now the rapper has stepped up the prize to find his most dedicated follower.
All competitors who have answered every single clue on the hunt correctly will be entered into a draw, with the winner gaining free access for two people to every Jay-Z gig across the globe for the rest of their lives. The competition for the Jay-Z lifetime pass closes on Saturday, November 20.
More Jay-Z News
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says