Jay-Z Offers Fans Lifetime Concert Pass
Rap superstar Jay-Z is celebrating the launch of his new book by offering fans the chance to win the prize of a lifetime - tickets to every one of his future concerts anywhere in the world. The "Empire State of Mind" hitmaker is busy promoting his life story, "Decoded", which is released this week.
He teamed up with internet search engine Bing in October for a unique competition, sending fans on an international scavenger hunt to find pages of his memoir, which were cleverly hidden in cities across the world. Devotees were given the opportunity to win trips to Las Vegas to attend the hip-hop mogul's New Year's Eve concert spectacular with Coldplay - but now the rapper has stepped up the prize to find his most dedicated follower.
All competitors who have answered every single clue on the hunt correctly will be entered into a draw, with the winner gaining free access for two people to every Jay-Z gig across the globe for the rest of their lives. The competition for the Jay-Z lifetime pass closes on Saturday, November 20.
More Jay-Z News
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'