Jay-Z Offers Fans Lifetime Concert Pass
Rap superstar Jay-Z is celebrating the launch of his new book by offering fans the chance to win the prize of a lifetime - tickets to every one of his future concerts anywhere in the world. The "Empire State of Mind" hitmaker is busy promoting his life story, "Decoded", which is released this week.
He teamed up with internet search engine Bing in October for a unique competition, sending fans on an international scavenger hunt to find pages of his memoir, which were cleverly hidden in cities across the world. Devotees were given the opportunity to win trips to Las Vegas to attend the hip-hop mogul's New Year's Eve concert spectacular with Coldplay - but now the rapper has stepped up the prize to find his most dedicated follower.
All competitors who have answered every single clue on the hunt correctly will be entered into a draw, with the winner gaining free access for two people to every Jay-Z gig across the globe for the rest of their lives. The competition for the Jay-Z lifetime pass closes on Saturday, November 20.
More Jay-Z News
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch