Jay-Z Offers Fans Lifetime Concert Pass
Rap superstar Jay-Z is celebrating the launch of his new book by offering fans the chance to win the prize of a lifetime - tickets to every one of his future concerts anywhere in the world. The "Empire State of Mind" hitmaker is busy promoting his life story, "Decoded", which is released this week.
He teamed up with internet search engine Bing in October for a unique competition, sending fans on an international scavenger hunt to find pages of his memoir, which were cleverly hidden in cities across the world. Devotees were given the opportunity to win trips to Las Vegas to attend the hip-hop mogul's New Year's Eve concert spectacular with Coldplay - but now the rapper has stepped up the prize to find his most dedicated follower.
All competitors who have answered every single clue on the hunt correctly will be entered into a draw, with the winner gaining free access for two people to every Jay-Z gig across the globe for the rest of their lives. The competition for the Jay-Z lifetime pass closes on Saturday, November 20.
More Jay-Z News
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott Flaunt Couple Rings Amid Rumors He Cheats on Her With 10 Women
- 'Castle Rock' Finds Its Female Lead in Melanie Lynskey
- Kendra Wilkinson Admits to Doing 'FaceTime Sex' With Husband Hank When in Long-Distance Relationship
- 'Big Brother' Season 19 Premiere: Biggest Twist Gets a Houseguest Evicted
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Enjoy Vacation in the Bahamas Amid Divorce
- Shia LaBeouf Flashes His Penis While Peeing at the Beach
- Mila Kunis and Kristen Bell Boozing and Whining in 'Bad Moms Christmas' Red Band Teaser Trailer
- Alec Baldwin Accidentally Reveals He and Wife Hilaria Are Renewing Their Wedding Vows