Prince Harry 'Delighted' at William's Engagement
British royal Prince Harry is "delighted" with the news his brother William is to wed longtime girlfriend Kate Middleton next year - because it means he gets a "sister". The 28-year-old prince proposed to the brunette beauty in October during a holiday in Kenya, and the happy news was announced by royal officials on Tuesday, November 16.
The pair will walk down the aisle next year and William's younger brother is expected to act as best man. Harry admits he couldn't be more ecstatic at the news. A statement from him reads, "I am delighted that my brother has popped the question! It means I get a sister, which I have always wanted."
Prince William, who is second in line to the British throne after his father Prince Charles, has been dating Middleton for eight years after they met while studying at Scotland's St Andrews University.
More Prince Harry News
- Rob Kardashian Reveals He Is Now Diabetes Free
- Britney Spears Recalls Being on 'Awkward' Dates, Says 'Being Famous Doesn't Make You Any Different'
- Taylor Swift Makes Donation to Hospital That Saved Her Godson
- Daniel Radcliffe Eyed for 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami