Prince Harry 'Delighted' at William's Engagement
British royal Prince Harry is "delighted" with the news his brother William is to wed longtime girlfriend Kate Middleton next year - because it means he gets a "sister". The 28-year-old prince proposed to the brunette beauty in October during a holiday in Kenya, and the happy news was announced by royal officials on Tuesday, November 16.
The pair will walk down the aisle next year and William's younger brother is expected to act as best man. Harry admits he couldn't be more ecstatic at the news. A statement from him reads, "I am delighted that my brother has popped the question! It means I get a sister, which I have always wanted."
Prince William, who is second in line to the British throne after his father Prince Charles, has been dating Middleton for eight years after they met while studying at Scotland's St Andrews University.
More Prince Harry News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival