Prince Harry 'Delighted' at William's Engagement
British royal Prince Harry is "delighted" with the news his brother William is to wed longtime girlfriend Kate Middleton next year - because it means he gets a "sister". The 28-year-old prince proposed to the brunette beauty in October during a holiday in Kenya, and the happy news was announced by royal officials on Tuesday, November 16.
The pair will walk down the aisle next year and William's younger brother is expected to act as best man. Harry admits he couldn't be more ecstatic at the news. A statement from him reads, "I am delighted that my brother has popped the question! It means I get a sister, which I have always wanted."
Prince William, who is second in line to the British throne after his father Prince Charles, has been dating Middleton for eight years after they met while studying at Scotland's St Andrews University.
More Prince Harry News
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation