Prince Harry 'Delighted' at William's Engagement
British royal Prince Harry is "delighted" with the news his brother William is to wed longtime girlfriend Kate Middleton next year - because it means he gets a "sister". The 28-year-old prince proposed to the brunette beauty in October during a holiday in Kenya, and the happy news was announced by royal officials on Tuesday, November 16.
The pair will walk down the aisle next year and William's younger brother is expected to act as best man. Harry admits he couldn't be more ecstatic at the news. A statement from him reads, "I am delighted that my brother has popped the question! It means I get a sister, which I have always wanted."
Prince William, who is second in line to the British throne after his father Prince Charles, has been dating Middleton for eight years after they met while studying at Scotland's St Andrews University.
More Prince Harry News
- Lady Antebellum Will Make You Dance With Their Cover of JT's 'Can't Stop the Feeling!'
- 'Tallulah' Trailer: Ellen Page and Allison Janney Raise a Kidnapped Child
- 'Lost in Space' Reboot Ordered to Series by Netflix
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna's Baby's Sex Reportedly Revealed. A Boy or a Girl?
- Rihanna Previews 'Sledgehammer' Video Before Premiering It in Full in IMAX
- Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban's Surrogacy Plan for Baby No. 3 Opposed by Their Church
- Hard Work Pays Off! Kourtney Kardashian Displays Her Rock-Hard Abs in Sexy Bikini
- Jessica Williams Is Leaving 'The Daily Show' to Headline New Comedy Series