Prince Harry 'Delighted' at William's Engagement
British royal Prince Harry is "delighted" with the news his brother William is to wed longtime girlfriend Kate Middleton next year - because it means he gets a "sister". The 28-year-old prince proposed to the brunette beauty in October during a holiday in Kenya, and the happy news was announced by royal officials on Tuesday, November 16.
The pair will walk down the aisle next year and William's younger brother is expected to act as best man. Harry admits he couldn't be more ecstatic at the news. A statement from him reads, "I am delighted that my brother has popped the question! It means I get a sister, which I have always wanted."
Prince William, who is second in line to the British throne after his father Prince Charles, has been dating Middleton for eight years after they met while studying at Scotland's St Andrews University.
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift