Olivia Newton-John Singing With Chilean Miner Edison Pena
Olivia Newton-John performed a special duet with rescued Chilean miner Edison Pena during her concert in Santiago on Monday night, November 15. Music fan Pena hit the headlines when he asked for Elvis Presley music to be pumped through to the trapped miners underground to help calm their nerves, and he has since become a celebrity.
After running the New York Marathon and appearing on TV chat shows in America, he returned home and received a standing ovation when he hit the stage with Newton-John on Monday. The odd couple performed "Summer Nights" from the musical "Grease".
The story of Chilean miners has been all over the web. Just earlier this week, there was rumor mentioning that Brad Pitt wants to make a big-screen adaptation to the miner story.
- Beyonce Delays Start of Her Minneapolis Concert due to Storm
- Kelly Osbourne Retaliates Against Ozzy's Alleged Mistress. How?
- Chris Evans and Robert Downey Jr. Fly to California to Surprise Cancer-Stricken Fan
- New 'Halloween' Movie Is in the Works With the Original's Helmer Attached
- 'Bachelorette' Premiere Recap: JoJo Meets Her Suitors. Who Makes the Most Memorable Entrance?
- Blac Chyna Shares First Ultrasound Picture Along With Sweet Message for Rob Kardashian
- Ariana Grande Makes Out a Lot in 'Into You' Music Video
- New CG-Animated 'Garfield' in the Works as Franchise