Olivia Newton-John Singing With Chilean Miner Edison Pena
Olivia Newton-John performed a special duet with rescued Chilean miner Edison Pena during her concert in Santiago on Monday night, November 15. Music fan Pena hit the headlines when he asked for Elvis Presley music to be pumped through to the trapped miners underground to help calm their nerves, and he has since become a celebrity.
After running the New York Marathon and appearing on TV chat shows in America, he returned home and received a standing ovation when he hit the stage with Newton-John on Monday. The odd couple performed "Summer Nights" from the musical "Grease".
The story of Chilean miners has been all over the web. Just earlier this week, there was rumor mentioning that Brad Pitt wants to make a big-screen adaptation to the miner story.
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service