Olivia Newton-John Singing With Chilean Miner Edison Pena
Olivia Newton-John performed a special duet with rescued Chilean miner Edison Pena during her concert in Santiago on Monday night, November 15. Music fan Pena hit the headlines when he asked for Elvis Presley music to be pumped through to the trapped miners underground to help calm their nerves, and he has since become a celebrity.
After running the New York Marathon and appearing on TV chat shows in America, he returned home and received a standing ovation when he hit the stage with Newton-John on Monday. The odd couple performed "Summer Nights" from the musical "Grease".
The story of Chilean miners has been all over the web. Just earlier this week, there was rumor mentioning that Brad Pitt wants to make a big-screen adaptation to the miner story.
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie