Olivia Newton-John Singing With Chilean Miner Edison Pena
Olivia Newton-John performed a special duet with rescued Chilean miner Edison Pena during her concert in Santiago on Monday night, November 15. Music fan Pena hit the headlines when he asked for Elvis Presley music to be pumped through to the trapped miners underground to help calm their nerves, and he has since become a celebrity.
After running the New York Marathon and appearing on TV chat shows in America, he returned home and received a standing ovation when he hit the stage with Newton-John on Monday. The odd couple performed "Summer Nights" from the musical "Grease".
The story of Chilean miners has been all over the web. Just earlier this week, there was rumor mentioning that Brad Pitt wants to make a big-screen adaptation to the miner story.
- Kobe Bryant and Wife Vanessa Welcome Baby No. 3
- John Cena Enters Battlefield in Intense Trailer for Doug Liman's 'The Wall'
- Gigi Hadid Blames Meds for Skinnier Figure, Announces Social Media Break Over the Holidays
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Major Sideboob and Butt While Celebrating Birthday With Meek Mill
- 'La La Land' and 'Arrival' Among AFI's Top Ten Movies of 2016
- Donald Trump Is Still Involved in 'The Apprentice' After All
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson