Olivia Newton-John Singing With Chilean Miner Edison Pena
Olivia Newton-John performed a special duet with rescued Chilean miner Edison Pena during her concert in Santiago on Monday night, November 15. Music fan Pena hit the headlines when he asked for Elvis Presley music to be pumped through to the trapped miners underground to help calm their nerves, and he has since become a celebrity.
After running the New York Marathon and appearing on TV chat shows in America, he returned home and received a standing ovation when he hit the stage with Newton-John on Monday. The odd couple performed "Summer Nights" from the musical "Grease".
The story of Chilean miners has been all over the web. Just earlier this week, there was rumor mentioning that Brad Pitt wants to make a big-screen adaptation to the miner story.
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune