Jennifer Aniston Played the Spirit of a Dead Dog on Broadway
Jennifer Aniston stunned the audience at a Broadway charity event on Monday night, November 15 when she made a surprise cameo in short play "The B**ch Downstairs". The former "Friends" star appeared as the spirit of a dead dog in the production - one of six short plays written and performed in a day for the 24 Hour Plays on Broadway bash.
But theatregoers weren't the only ones surprised at Aniston's participation - castmembers including Kyra Sedgwick, Sam Rockwell and Nia Vardalos were also unaware of her cameo, reports People.com. And Aniston only just made it in time for the show, after rushing over from the New York set of her new comedy "Wanderlust".
A source tells the website, "She's known about the show for weeks, but whether or not she could perform depended on her shooting schedule. She actually came right from the set." Aniston's actress pal Kathy Najimy says, "She did fantastic, and the crowd went wild. What's not to love? It's Jennifer Aniston."
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences