Jennifer Aniston Played the Spirit of a Dead Dog on Broadway
Jennifer Aniston stunned the audience at a Broadway charity event on Monday night, November 15 when she made a surprise cameo in short play "The B**ch Downstairs". The former "Friends" star appeared as the spirit of a dead dog in the production - one of six short plays written and performed in a day for the 24 Hour Plays on Broadway bash.
But theatregoers weren't the only ones surprised at Aniston's participation - castmembers including Kyra Sedgwick, Sam Rockwell and Nia Vardalos were also unaware of her cameo, reports People.com. And Aniston only just made it in time for the show, after rushing over from the New York set of her new comedy "Wanderlust".
A source tells the website, "She's known about the show for weeks, but whether or not she could perform depended on her shooting schedule. She actually came right from the set." Aniston's actress pal Kathy Najimy says, "She did fantastic, and the crowd went wild. What's not to love? It's Jennifer Aniston."
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart