Jennifer Aniston Played the Spirit of a Dead Dog on Broadway
Jennifer Aniston stunned the audience at a Broadway charity event on Monday night, November 15 when she made a surprise cameo in short play "The B**ch Downstairs". The former "Friends" star appeared as the spirit of a dead dog in the production - one of six short plays written and performed in a day for the 24 Hour Plays on Broadway bash.
But theatregoers weren't the only ones surprised at Aniston's participation - castmembers including Kyra Sedgwick, Sam Rockwell and Nia Vardalos were also unaware of her cameo, reports People.com. And Aniston only just made it in time for the show, after rushing over from the New York set of her new comedy "Wanderlust".
A source tells the website, "She's known about the show for weeks, but whether or not she could perform depended on her shooting schedule. She actually came right from the set." Aniston's actress pal Kathy Najimy says, "She did fantastic, and the crowd went wild. What's not to love? It's Jennifer Aniston."
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off