Jennifer Aniston Played the Spirit of a Dead Dog on Broadway
Jennifer Aniston stunned the audience at a Broadway charity event on Monday night, November 15 when she made a surprise cameo in short play "The B**ch Downstairs". The former "Friends" star appeared as the spirit of a dead dog in the production - one of six short plays written and performed in a day for the 24 Hour Plays on Broadway bash.
But theatregoers weren't the only ones surprised at Aniston's participation - castmembers including Kyra Sedgwick, Sam Rockwell and Nia Vardalos were also unaware of her cameo, reports People.com. And Aniston only just made it in time for the show, after rushing over from the New York set of her new comedy "Wanderlust".
A source tells the website, "She's known about the show for weeks, but whether or not she could perform depended on her shooting schedule. She actually came right from the set." Aniston's actress pal Kathy Najimy says, "She did fantastic, and the crowd went wild. What's not to love? It's Jennifer Aniston."
More Jennifer Aniston News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival