Divorce Case of Beyonce Knowles' Parents Dismissed
Beyonce Knowles's parents Mathew and Tina Knowles have had their divorce case dismissed after failing to appear in court. The "Crazy in Love" superstar's stylist mum filed papers in Harris County, Texas in November 2009 to put an end to her 29-year marriage.
The news emerged weeks after Mathew Knowles, Beyonce's manager, was accused of fathering a child with Los Angeles resident Alexsandra Wright. The Knowles were due to go to trial on Monday, November 15 but a judge put a stop to the proceedings after a no-show from both parties, according to TMZ.com.
As WENN went to press, it was not clear whether the estranged couple had called off the divorce and reconciled. Wright, who claims to have had an 18-month fling with Knowles, gave birth to baby boy Nixon in February this year and the music mogul has been paying her child support amid reports a DNA test was positive.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service