Divorce Case of Beyonce Knowles' Parents Dismissed
Beyonce Knowles's parents Mathew and Tina Knowles have had their divorce case dismissed after failing to appear in court. The "Crazy in Love" superstar's stylist mum filed papers in Harris County, Texas in November 2009 to put an end to her 29-year marriage.
The news emerged weeks after Mathew Knowles, Beyonce's manager, was accused of fathering a child with Los Angeles resident Alexsandra Wright. The Knowles were due to go to trial on Monday, November 15 but a judge put a stop to the proceedings after a no-show from both parties, according to TMZ.com.
As WENN went to press, it was not clear whether the estranged couple had called off the divorce and reconciled. Wright, who claims to have had an 18-month fling with Knowles, gave birth to baby boy Nixon in February this year and the music mogul has been paying her child support amid reports a DNA test was positive.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake