Divorce Case of Beyonce Knowles' Parents Dismissed
Beyonce Knowles's parents Mathew and Tina Knowles have had their divorce case dismissed after failing to appear in court. The "Crazy in Love" superstar's stylist mum filed papers in Harris County, Texas in November 2009 to put an end to her 29-year marriage.
The news emerged weeks after Mathew Knowles, Beyonce's manager, was accused of fathering a child with Los Angeles resident Alexsandra Wright. The Knowles were due to go to trial on Monday, November 15 but a judge put a stop to the proceedings after a no-show from both parties, according to TMZ.com.
As WENN went to press, it was not clear whether the estranged couple had called off the divorce and reconciled. Wright, who claims to have had an 18-month fling with Knowles, gave birth to baby boy Nixon in February this year and the music mogul has been paying her child support amid reports a DNA test was positive.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Kylie Jenner Offers Fan Feeling Her Boobs to Prove They're Real
- Britney Spears, Elton John, Calvin Harris to Headline 10th Apple Music Festival in London
- Rob Kardashian Criticizes His Family for Not 'Welcoming' of His Relationship With Blac Chyna
- 'Scream Queens': Hester Will Help Find the Killer in Season 2. Is She No Longer the Bad Guy?
- Possible Main Villains in 'The Flash' Film Are Revealed, 'Doctor Strange' May Feature Brother Voodoo
- Angelina Jolie Worries Brad Pitt Will Leave Her for Marion Cotillard
- Kanye West Kicks Off 'Saint Pablo Tour' and It Has Flying Stage. How Fans React?
- 'Frustrated' Shawn Mendes Slams Billboard for Misquoting Comments About His Fans