Divorce Case of Beyonce Knowles' Parents Dismissed
Beyonce Knowles's parents Mathew and Tina Knowles have had their divorce case dismissed after failing to appear in court. The "Crazy in Love" superstar's stylist mum filed papers in Harris County, Texas in November 2009 to put an end to her 29-year marriage.
The news emerged weeks after Mathew Knowles, Beyonce's manager, was accused of fathering a child with Los Angeles resident Alexsandra Wright. The Knowles were due to go to trial on Monday, November 15 but a judge put a stop to the proceedings after a no-show from both parties, according to TMZ.com.
As WENN went to press, it was not clear whether the estranged couple had called off the divorce and reconciled. Wright, who claims to have had an 18-month fling with Knowles, gave birth to baby boy Nixon in February this year and the music mogul has been paying her child support amid reports a DNA test was positive.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Iggy Azalea Slams Nick Young's Baby Mama, Accuses Her of Wanting Attention and Money
- 'Harry Potter' Star Tom Felton Joins 'The Flash' as Series Regular. Is He an Ally or Foe?
- Kate Hudson Bares Her Butt Again, Goes Completely Naked in This NSFW Pic
- Taylor Swift Who? Calvin Harris Gets Flirty With Mystery Brunette While Partying in Cabo
- Apple in Talks to Buy Jay-Z's Tidal
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting