Hollywood Publicist Ronni Chasen Shot to Death
Top Hollywood publicist Ronni Chasen has died following a mysterious shooting incident in Beverly Hills. She was 64 years old.
The PR queen's roster of talent included tragic actress Natalie Wood, composer Hans Zimmer and movie producer Richard D. Zanuck. She also represented Michael Douglas.
She was shot multiple times while driving her Mercedes-Benz early on Tuesday, November 16 while driving home from the premiere of "Burlesque" at the Grauman's Chinese Theater. The Beverly Hills police, who were called to the spot, later released a statement mentioning that Chasen was found in the vehicle with apparent multiple gunshot wounds to her chest.
She was taken to a local hospital, where she was later pronounced deceased. Police have launched a major search for her killer.
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign