Hollywood Publicist Ronni Chasen Shot to Death
Top Hollywood publicist Ronni Chasen has died following a mysterious shooting incident in Beverly Hills. She was 64 years old.
The PR queen's roster of talent included tragic actress Natalie Wood, composer Hans Zimmer and movie producer Richard D. Zanuck. She also represented Michael Douglas.
She was shot multiple times while driving her Mercedes-Benz early on Tuesday, November 16 while driving home from the premiere of "Burlesque" at the Grauman's Chinese Theater. The Beverly Hills police, who were called to the spot, later released a statement mentioning that Chasen was found in the vehicle with apparent multiple gunshot wounds to her chest.
She was taken to a local hospital, where she was later pronounced deceased. Police have launched a major search for her killer.
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes
- Sia and Diplo Team Up for 'Waving Goodbye' From 'The Neon Demon'
- Farrah Abraham Slammed for Posting Photos of Her 7-Year-Old Daughter in Bikinis
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Reportedly Plans to Confront Tyga After Kylie Jenner Reunion
- Two New Characters on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 Revealed. Get the Details!