Hollywood Publicist Ronni Chasen Shot to Death
Top Hollywood publicist Ronni Chasen has died following a mysterious shooting incident in Beverly Hills. She was 64 years old.
The PR queen's roster of talent included tragic actress Natalie Wood, composer Hans Zimmer and movie producer Richard D. Zanuck. She also represented Michael Douglas.
She was shot multiple times while driving her Mercedes-Benz early on Tuesday, November 16 while driving home from the premiere of "Burlesque" at the Grauman's Chinese Theater. The Beverly Hills police, who were called to the spot, later released a statement mentioning that Chasen was found in the vehicle with apparent multiple gunshot wounds to her chest.
She was taken to a local hospital, where she was later pronounced deceased. Police have launched a major search for her killer.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March