Hollywood Publicist Ronni Chasen Shot to Death
Top Hollywood publicist Ronni Chasen has died following a mysterious shooting incident in Beverly Hills. She was 64 years old.
The PR queen's roster of talent included tragic actress Natalie Wood, composer Hans Zimmer and movie producer Richard D. Zanuck. She also represented Michael Douglas.
She was shot multiple times while driving her Mercedes-Benz early on Tuesday, November 16 while driving home from the premiere of "Burlesque" at the Grauman's Chinese Theater. The Beverly Hills police, who were called to the spot, later released a statement mentioning that Chasen was found in the vehicle with apparent multiple gunshot wounds to her chest.
She was taken to a local hospital, where she was later pronounced deceased. Police have launched a major search for her killer.
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Was 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge