Mila Kunis Credits Justin Timberlake for Making Sex Scene Comfortable
Mila Kunis has credited Justin Timberlake with dispelling her nerves as they filmed sex scenes together by cracking jokes throughout their time in bed. The actress appears with the pop superstar in new movie "Friends with Benefits" and the story called for the pair to film numerous saucy scenarios together.
Kunis admits she was nervous about stripping off in front of Timberlake, but the singer put her at ease by making her laugh. She tells E! Online, "Wait till you see the gag reel. It was all laughter. He's very funny. I think he knew I was going to be a little uncomfortable because he would be seeing all my bits and pieces so his way of making me comfortable was just to make me laugh... It was just very goofy."
To be released on July 22 next year, "Benefits" is about a headhunter who recruits a magazine editor and since each is too busy to find a mate, they agree to sleep together with no strings attached. Things get complicated when the guy falls for the girl, who's dating someone else.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off