Mila Kunis Credits Justin Timberlake for Making Sex Scene Comfortable
Mila Kunis has credited Justin Timberlake with dispelling her nerves as they filmed sex scenes together by cracking jokes throughout their time in bed. The actress appears with the pop superstar in new movie "Friends with Benefits" and the story called for the pair to film numerous saucy scenarios together.
Kunis admits she was nervous about stripping off in front of Timberlake, but the singer put her at ease by making her laugh. She tells E! Online, "Wait till you see the gag reel. It was all laughter. He's very funny. I think he knew I was going to be a little uncomfortable because he would be seeing all my bits and pieces so his way of making me comfortable was just to make me laugh... It was just very goofy."
To be released on July 22 next year, "Benefits" is about a headhunter who recruits a magazine editor and since each is too busy to find a mate, they agree to sleep together with no strings attached. Things get complicated when the guy falls for the girl, who's dating someone else.
More Mila Kunis News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal