Mila Kunis Credits Justin Timberlake for Making Sex Scene Comfortable
Mila Kunis has credited Justin Timberlake with dispelling her nerves as they filmed sex scenes together by cracking jokes throughout their time in bed. The actress appears with the pop superstar in new movie "Friends with Benefits" and the story called for the pair to film numerous saucy scenarios together.
Kunis admits she was nervous about stripping off in front of Timberlake, but the singer put her at ease by making her laugh. She tells E! Online, "Wait till you see the gag reel. It was all laughter. He's very funny. I think he knew I was going to be a little uncomfortable because he would be seeing all my bits and pieces so his way of making me comfortable was just to make me laugh... It was just very goofy."
To be released on July 22 next year, "Benefits" is about a headhunter who recruits a magazine editor and since each is too busy to find a mate, they agree to sleep together with no strings attached. Things get complicated when the guy falls for the girl, who's dating someone else.
More Mila Kunis News
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia