Paulina Rubio Gave Birth to Nicolas Jr.
Latin singer Paulina Rubio has given birth to her first child. The Grammy-nominated Mexican star welcomed a baby boy on Monday, November 15 and named the tot Nicolas after his father, her Spanish businessman husband, Nicolas Vallejo Najera.
Rubio reportedly planned to have a water birth at home over the weekend but was admitted to hospital on Saturday due to complications. Baby Nicolas was born via Caesarean section on Monday morning, weighing in at a healthy eight pounds (3.6 kilograms), according to Celestrellas.com.
"I am holding in my arms the most wonderful, precious gift I have ever received!" the singer tweeted on Tuesday morning. They have also released a formal statement, thanking fans for "the displays of affection they have received throughout this special time" and kindly asking for privacy.
More Paulina Rubio News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie