Paulina Rubio Gave Birth to Nicolas Jr.
Latin singer Paulina Rubio has given birth to her first child. The Grammy-nominated Mexican star welcomed a baby boy on Monday, November 15 and named the tot Nicolas after his father, her Spanish businessman husband, Nicolas Vallejo Najera.
Rubio reportedly planned to have a water birth at home over the weekend but was admitted to hospital on Saturday due to complications. Baby Nicolas was born via Caesarean section on Monday morning, weighing in at a healthy eight pounds (3.6 kilograms), according to Celestrellas.com.
"I am holding in my arms the most wonderful, precious gift I have ever received!" the singer tweeted on Tuesday morning. They have also released a formal statement, thanking fans for "the displays of affection they have received throughout this special time" and kindly asking for privacy.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal