Paulina Rubio Gave Birth to Nicolas Jr.
Latin singer Paulina Rubio has given birth to her first child. The Grammy-nominated Mexican star welcomed a baby boy on Monday, November 15 and named the tot Nicolas after his father, her Spanish businessman husband, Nicolas Vallejo Najera.
Rubio reportedly planned to have a water birth at home over the weekend but was admitted to hospital on Saturday due to complications. Baby Nicolas was born via Caesarean section on Monday morning, weighing in at a healthy eight pounds (3.6 kilograms), according to Celestrellas.com.
"I am holding in my arms the most wonderful, precious gift I have ever received!" the singer tweeted on Tuesday morning. They have also released a formal statement, thanking fans for "the displays of affection they have received throughout this special time" and kindly asking for privacy.
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending
- Kevin Jonas and Wife Danielle Announce Sex of Their 2nd Baby. Is It a Boy or a Girl?
- Calvin Harris Blames Paparazzo for Another Car Accident, but Then Apologizes