Paulina Rubio Gave Birth to Nicolas Jr.
Latin singer Paulina Rubio has given birth to her first child. The Grammy-nominated Mexican star welcomed a baby boy on Monday, November 15 and named the tot Nicolas after his father, her Spanish businessman husband, Nicolas Vallejo Najera.
Rubio reportedly planned to have a water birth at home over the weekend but was admitted to hospital on Saturday due to complications. Baby Nicolas was born via Caesarean section on Monday morning, weighing in at a healthy eight pounds (3.6 kilograms), according to Celestrellas.com.
"I am holding in my arms the most wonderful, precious gift I have ever received!" the singer tweeted on Tuesday morning. They have also released a formal statement, thanking fans for "the displays of affection they have received throughout this special time" and kindly asking for privacy.
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage