Paulina Rubio Gave Birth to Nicolas Jr.
Latin singer Paulina Rubio has given birth to her first child. The Grammy-nominated Mexican star welcomed a baby boy on Monday, November 15 and named the tot Nicolas after his father, her Spanish businessman husband, Nicolas Vallejo Najera.
Rubio reportedly planned to have a water birth at home over the weekend but was admitted to hospital on Saturday due to complications. Baby Nicolas was born via Caesarean section on Monday morning, weighing in at a healthy eight pounds (3.6 kilograms), according to Celestrellas.com.
"I am holding in my arms the most wonderful, precious gift I have ever received!" the singer tweeted on Tuesday morning. They have also released a formal statement, thanking fans for "the displays of affection they have received throughout this special time" and kindly asking for privacy.
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!
- Brad Pitt Finally Meets Son Maddox Since Plane Fight
- Uh-Oh! Blac Chyna Is Pissed Tyga and Kylie Jenner Stole Her Idea for King Cairo's Birthday Party
- Kim Kardashian's 'Not Doing Great' as She Reportedly Builds Panic Room After Paris Robbery
- Playboy Model Katie May Died Due to Fatal Injury Caused by Chiropractor, Coroner Confirms