Lindsay Lohan's Mom and Brother Make a Drug Movie
Lindsay Lohan's mother Dina is set to shoot a film about young drug addicts - and she's lined up her son to take a leading role. The "Mean Girls" star's mum heads up production company Defiant Pictures and she is working on a new drama called "Growing Defiant".
The movie is described as "the story of three life long friends from upper middle class Long Island, who delve into the underworlds of heroin" - and the actress' brother Michael Lohan, Jr. will star in the picture, according to TMZ.com. "Growing Defiant" will begin shooting early next year.
Dina Lohan may draw on her own personal experiences for the film - daughter Lindsay has been in and out of jail and rehab this year and is currently serving out a three-month stint at California's Betty Ford clinic after failing two court-ordered drug tests.
- Watch Justin Timberlake and Jimmy Fallon Return to Camp Winnipesaukee in the Fall
- James McAvoy Lets Loose 'The Beast' in New 'Split' Trailer
- Britney Spears Undergoing Surgery to 'Tweak' Her Nipples and Areolas?
- Pussy Riot Dedicates 'Straight Outta Vagina' Video to Donald Trump
- See Photos of 'Pretty Little Liars' Stars on Last Day of Filming Series Finale
- 'Toy Story 4' Release Date Delayed Again, 'The Incredibles 2' Moved Up
- Tom Cruise Secretly Romancing a British Woman and He's 'Serious' About It
- Kim Kardashian Concierge Says Robbers Didn't Want Her Jewelry. What Were They After, Then?