Lindsay Lohan's Mom and Brother Make a Drug Movie
Lindsay Lohan's mother Dina is set to shoot a film about young drug addicts - and she's lined up her son to take a leading role. The "Mean Girls" star's mum heads up production company Defiant Pictures and she is working on a new drama called "Growing Defiant".
The movie is described as "the story of three life long friends from upper middle class Long Island, who delve into the underworlds of heroin" - and the actress' brother Michael Lohan, Jr. will star in the picture, according to TMZ.com. "Growing Defiant" will begin shooting early next year.
Dina Lohan may draw on her own personal experiences for the film - daughter Lindsay has been in and out of jail and rehab this year and is currently serving out a three-month stint at California's Betty Ford clinic after failing two court-ordered drug tests.
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look
- Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey Confront Each Other in 'The Dark Tower' First Footage
- Kris Jenner's 'Desperate to Hook Up' With O.J. Simpson. What About Toy Boy Corey Gamble?
- The Weeknd Secretly Serenades Selena Gomez at Brazilian Concert Backstage
- 'Arrow': Katie Cassidy Returns for Season 6 as Series Regular With a Twist