Lindsay Lohan's Mom and Brother Make a Drug Movie
Lindsay Lohan's mother Dina is set to shoot a film about young drug addicts - and she's lined up her son to take a leading role. The "Mean Girls" star's mum heads up production company Defiant Pictures and she is working on a new drama called "Growing Defiant".
The movie is described as "the story of three life long friends from upper middle class Long Island, who delve into the underworlds of heroin" - and the actress' brother Michael Lohan, Jr. will star in the picture, according to TMZ.com. "Growing Defiant" will begin shooting early next year.
Dina Lohan may draw on her own personal experiences for the film - daughter Lindsay has been in and out of jail and rehab this year and is currently serving out a three-month stint at California's Betty Ford clinic after failing two court-ordered drug tests.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off