Lindsay Lohan's Mom and Brother Make a Drug Movie
Lindsay Lohan's mother Dina is set to shoot a film about young drug addicts - and she's lined up her son to take a leading role. The "Mean Girls" star's mum heads up production company Defiant Pictures and she is working on a new drama called "Growing Defiant".
The movie is described as "the story of three life long friends from upper middle class Long Island, who delve into the underworlds of heroin" - and the actress' brother Michael Lohan, Jr. will star in the picture, according to TMZ.com. "Growing Defiant" will begin shooting early next year.
Dina Lohan may draw on her own personal experiences for the film - daughter Lindsay has been in and out of jail and rehab this year and is currently serving out a three-month stint at California's Betty Ford clinic after failing two court-ordered drug tests.
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Denies Cheating Rumors
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Shows 'Farewell Tour' in First Trailer
- Erin Andrews and Jarret Stoll Get Married in Sunset Ceremony
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London