Rachel Stevens Is First-Time Mum to a Baby Girl
British pop star Rachel Stevens is a first-time mum after giving birth to a baby girl on Tuesday, November 16. The former S Club 7 singer and her husband Alex Bourne welcomed the tot in the early hours of the morning at London's exclusive Portland Hospital.
Stevens and Bourne wed in a lavish ceremony in the U.K. capital last summer. She said of her husband, "I'm really lucky though because I've found a good one - Alex is a brilliant hubby. He's really supportive and he's always proud of everything I do."
Rachel Stevens has been dating Alex Bourne for 18 months when he proposed to her in June 2008. They then tied the knot at the posh London hotel Claridges on Sunday afternoon, August 2.
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard