Rachel Stevens Is First-Time Mum to a Baby Girl
British pop star Rachel Stevens is a first-time mum after giving birth to a baby girl on Tuesday, November 16. The former S Club 7 singer and her husband Alex Bourne welcomed the tot in the early hours of the morning at London's exclusive Portland Hospital.
Stevens and Bourne wed in a lavish ceremony in the U.K. capital last summer. She said of her husband, "I'm really lucky though because I've found a good one - Alex is a brilliant hubby. He's really supportive and he's always proud of everything I do."
Rachel Stevens has been dating Alex Bourne for 18 months when he proposed to her in June 2008. They then tied the knot at the posh London hotel Claridges on Sunday afternoon, August 2.
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Step Out for Romantic Dinner Amid Divorce Rumors
- 'Scandal' to Tackle Alt-Reality Theme in 100th Episode. Get the First Look!
- 'Punisher': New Set Photos Reveal Major Cast Addition
- Antonio Banderas Reveals Suffering From Heart Attack
- Harry Styles Teases First Solo Single and Books Release Date
- Liam Payne and Cheryl Welcome Baby Boy - See the Baby's Pic!
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other