Rachel Stevens Is First-Time Mum to a Baby Girl
British pop star Rachel Stevens is a first-time mum after giving birth to a baby girl on Tuesday, November 16. The former S Club 7 singer and her husband Alex Bourne welcomed the tot in the early hours of the morning at London's exclusive Portland Hospital.
Stevens and Bourne wed in a lavish ceremony in the U.K. capital last summer. She said of her husband, "I'm really lucky though because I've found a good one - Alex is a brilliant hubby. He's really supportive and he's always proud of everything I do."
Rachel Stevens has been dating Alex Bourne for 18 months when he proposed to her in June 2008. They then tied the knot at the posh London hotel Claridges on Sunday afternoon, August 2.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked