Rachel Stevens Is First-Time Mum to a Baby Girl
British pop star Rachel Stevens is a first-time mum after giving birth to a baby girl on Tuesday, November 16. The former S Club 7 singer and her husband Alex Bourne welcomed the tot in the early hours of the morning at London's exclusive Portland Hospital.
Stevens and Bourne wed in a lavish ceremony in the U.K. capital last summer. She said of her husband, "I'm really lucky though because I've found a good one - Alex is a brilliant hubby. He's really supportive and he's always proud of everything I do."
Rachel Stevens has been dating Alex Bourne for 18 months when he proposed to her in June 2008. They then tied the knot at the posh London hotel Claridges on Sunday afternoon, August 2.
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism
- Elle Fanning Turns Her Dream Into Reality in New 'Leap!' Trailer
- This Is What Bella Thorne Does When Asked If Scott Disick Is a Sex Addict
- Bye Exes Feud! Nicki Minaj Is 'Happily Moving On' With Nas
- Jay-Z Shares '4:44' Dramatic Trailer Titled 'Kill Jay Z'