Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Accused of Punching Security Guard
Police officers paid a visit to the home of beleaguered boxer Floyd Mayweather, Jr. on Monday night, November 15 after a security guard accused the sports star of striking him in the face. The unnamed private security guard was patrolling Mayweather, Jr.'s gated community in Las Vegas when he drove up to the boxer's house to talk to him about a parking dispute.
The guard subsequently called cops alleging Mayweather, Jr. reached into his cA ar and struck him in the face, according to TMZ.com. The website reports police officers later arrived at the house to talk to Mayweather, Jr. about the alleged incident, but received no answer so they made a report and left. The case will now reportedly be turned over to officials at the local District Attorney's office, who will decide whether to press charges.
Mayweather, Jr. has hit headlines in recent weeks following allegations he was involved in a violent altercation with his ex-girlfriend in September. He was recently slapped with a temporary restraining order banning him from contacting his former partner and he faces charges of felony coercion, grand larceny and robbery, misdemeanor domestic battery and harassment stemming from the incident.
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny