Anne Hathaway NOT Crying at Her Birthday Party
Anne Hathaway's representative has dismissed claims the actress fled her recent birthday meal in tears after a family dispute, insisting the drama "never happened". The "Devil Wears Prada" star turned 28 years old last week and she enjoyed a meal with her parents and boyfriend Adam Shulman in New York to celebrate the occasion.
Reports emerged suggesting the star left the Tocqueville restaurant upset, with an onlooker telling the New York Post's gossip column Page Six, "It sort of came on pretty suddenly. Everyone got pretty quiet. She left crying, and then her boyfriend followed her but her parents remained."
Another eyewitness claimed, "Her father said, 'Let's not talk about it tonight, it's her birthday.' " But Hathaway's spokesperson has been quick to dismiss the report, telling the publication, "(It) never happened... The only time Anne left the table was to take a phone call. She did not leave the table upset."
More Anne Hathaway News
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory