Anne Hathaway NOT Crying at Her Birthday Party
Anne Hathaway's representative has dismissed claims the actress fled her recent birthday meal in tears after a family dispute, insisting the drama "never happened". The "Devil Wears Prada" star turned 28 years old last week and she enjoyed a meal with her parents and boyfriend Adam Shulman in New York to celebrate the occasion.
Reports emerged suggesting the star left the Tocqueville restaurant upset, with an onlooker telling the New York Post's gossip column Page Six, "It sort of came on pretty suddenly. Everyone got pretty quiet. She left crying, and then her boyfriend followed her but her parents remained."
Another eyewitness claimed, "Her father said, 'Let's not talk about it tonight, it's her birthday.' " But Hathaway's spokesperson has been quick to dismiss the report, telling the publication, "(It) never happened... The only time Anne left the table was to take a phone call. She did not leave the table upset."
More Anne Hathaway News
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?