Anne Hathaway NOT Crying at Her Birthday Party
Anne Hathaway's representative has dismissed claims the actress fled her recent birthday meal in tears after a family dispute, insisting the drama "never happened". The "Devil Wears Prada" star turned 28 years old last week and she enjoyed a meal with her parents and boyfriend Adam Shulman in New York to celebrate the occasion.
Reports emerged suggesting the star left the Tocqueville restaurant upset, with an onlooker telling the New York Post's gossip column Page Six, "It sort of came on pretty suddenly. Everyone got pretty quiet. She left crying, and then her boyfriend followed her but her parents remained."
Another eyewitness claimed, "Her father said, 'Let's not talk about it tonight, it's her birthday.' " But Hathaway's spokesperson has been quick to dismiss the report, telling the publication, "(It) never happened... The only time Anne left the table was to take a phone call. She did not leave the table upset."
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers