Anne Hathaway NOT Crying at Her Birthday Party
Anne Hathaway's representative has dismissed claims the actress fled her recent birthday meal in tears after a family dispute, insisting the drama "never happened". The "Devil Wears Prada" star turned 28 years old last week and she enjoyed a meal with her parents and boyfriend Adam Shulman in New York to celebrate the occasion.
Reports emerged suggesting the star left the Tocqueville restaurant upset, with an onlooker telling the New York Post's gossip column Page Six, "It sort of came on pretty suddenly. Everyone got pretty quiet. She left crying, and then her boyfriend followed her but her parents remained."
Another eyewitness claimed, "Her father said, 'Let's not talk about it tonight, it's her birthday.' " But Hathaway's spokesperson has been quick to dismiss the report, telling the publication, "(It) never happened... The only time Anne left the table was to take a phone call. She did not leave the table upset."
- Marriage on the Rocks? Hugh Jackman and Deborra-Lee Furness Are Living 'Separate Lives'
- Oscars 2017: 'Zootopia' Is Best Animated Feature, 'Hacksaw Ridge' Already Wins Two
- Oscars 2017: Lin-Manuel Miranda Cries Over Surprise 'Moana' Mash-Up Cover by 'Hamilton' Cast
- 'Aliens' Actor Bill Paxton Dies at 61, Celebs Pay Tribute on Twitter
- Oscars 2017: Justin Timberlake Gets the Party Started With Lively Performance
- Does Caitlyn Jenner Have a New Girlfriend?
- Oscars 2017: Justin Timberlake Photobombs Jessica Biel and Emma Stone
- Oscars 2017: Viola Davis Wins Best Supporting Actress