Anne Hathaway NOT Crying at Her Birthday Party
Anne Hathaway's representative has dismissed claims the actress fled her recent birthday meal in tears after a family dispute, insisting the drama "never happened". The "Devil Wears Prada" star turned 28 years old last week and she enjoyed a meal with her parents and boyfriend Adam Shulman in New York to celebrate the occasion.
Reports emerged suggesting the star left the Tocqueville restaurant upset, with an onlooker telling the New York Post's gossip column Page Six, "It sort of came on pretty suddenly. Everyone got pretty quiet. She left crying, and then her boyfriend followed her but her parents remained."
Another eyewitness claimed, "Her father said, 'Let's not talk about it tonight, it's her birthday.' " But Hathaway's spokesperson has been quick to dismiss the report, telling the publication, "(It) never happened... The only time Anne left the table was to take a phone call. She did not leave the table upset."
More Anne Hathaway News
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...
- Check Out Details of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's 'Intimate' Dinner in Nashville