Report: David Walliams Offered 'Britain's Got Talent' Spot
Comic David Walliams is in talks to take over one of the judging spots on hit U.K. TV show "Britain's Got Talent in a $750,000 deal, according to reports. Both Simon Cowell - who created the show - and Piers Morgan are quitting their jobs as panelists to boost their careers Stateside.
Cowell is launching the U.S. version of his hit "The X Factor", while Morgan is taking over Larry King's spot on CNN. And TV bosses are desperate for "Little Britain" funnyman Walliams to take over one of the empty seats - and have offered him a huge pay packet.
A source tells Britain's The Sun, "David is a huge fan of the show. It's a big offer, but he's holding out for more (money). He won't commit until he knows exactly who else is on board."
"Britain's Got Talent" hit headlines around the world last year after singer Susan Boyle auditioned for the contest - and quickly became an internet sensation.
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic