'Harry Potter' Cast to Re-Shoot Some Scenes at Christmas
The "Harry Potter" cast will be heading back to the studio despite filming ending on the wizard series over the summer - because a pivotal scene needs to be re-shot. The first installment of "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" hits screens later this month and the franchise will come to an end next July when the second part is released.
Daniel Radcliffe recently revealed that when the cameras were finally turned off earlier this year the cast and crew wept - but some of the stars will be heading back to the set once more. Radcliffe, Rupert Grint and Emma Watson are needed to re-shoot a scene set at London's King's Cross train station over the festive period.
Watson tells Britain's Radio Times, "We stopped trains at King's Cross when they said we could do the scene. I mean we are Harry Potter! We only had two days to shoot it and we needed so much more time than that. We have re-shoots at Christmas."
The new shoot will take place at the main Potter set at Leavesden Studios in Hertfordshire, England.
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart