'Harry Potter' Cast to Re-Shoot Some Scenes at Christmas
The "Harry Potter" cast will be heading back to the studio despite filming ending on the wizard series over the summer - because a pivotal scene needs to be re-shot. The first installment of "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" hits screens later this month and the franchise will come to an end next July when the second part is released.
Daniel Radcliffe recently revealed that when the cameras were finally turned off earlier this year the cast and crew wept - but some of the stars will be heading back to the set once more. Radcliffe, Rupert Grint and Emma Watson are needed to re-shoot a scene set at London's King's Cross train station over the festive period.
Watson tells Britain's Radio Times, "We stopped trains at King's Cross when they said we could do the scene. I mean we are Harry Potter! We only had two days to shoot it and we needed so much more time than that. We have re-shoots at Christmas."
The new shoot will take place at the main Potter set at Leavesden Studios in Hertfordshire, England.
- Liev Schreiber and Naomi Watts Are Separating After 11 Years Together
- James Corden, Rose Byrne, Daisy Ridley Tapped for Peter Rabbit Movie
- Tom Hanks Crashes Wedding Photo Shoot at Central Park
- Lil Wayne Officiated Same-Sex Wedding in Prison, Found Out Drake Slept With His Girlfriend
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?