'Harry Potter' Cast to Re-Shoot Some Scenes at Christmas
The "Harry Potter" cast will be heading back to the studio despite filming ending on the wizard series over the summer - because a pivotal scene needs to be re-shot. The first installment of "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" hits screens later this month and the franchise will come to an end next July when the second part is released.
Daniel Radcliffe recently revealed that when the cameras were finally turned off earlier this year the cast and crew wept - but some of the stars will be heading back to the set once more. Radcliffe, Rupert Grint and Emma Watson are needed to re-shoot a scene set at London's King's Cross train station over the festive period.
Watson tells Britain's Radio Times, "We stopped trains at King's Cross when they said we could do the scene. I mean we are Harry Potter! We only had two days to shoot it and we needed so much more time than that. We have re-shoots at Christmas."
The new shoot will take place at the main Potter set at Leavesden Studios in Hertfordshire, England.
- Khloe Kardashian Cozying Up to Odell Beckham Jr. at Drake's Memorial Day Party
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say