'Harry Potter' Cast to Re-Shoot Some Scenes at Christmas
The "Harry Potter" cast will be heading back to the studio despite filming ending on the wizard series over the summer - because a pivotal scene needs to be re-shot. The first installment of "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" hits screens later this month and the franchise will come to an end next July when the second part is released.
Daniel Radcliffe recently revealed that when the cameras were finally turned off earlier this year the cast and crew wept - but some of the stars will be heading back to the set once more. Radcliffe, Rupert Grint and Emma Watson are needed to re-shoot a scene set at London's King's Cross train station over the festive period.
Watson tells Britain's Radio Times, "We stopped trains at King's Cross when they said we could do the scene. I mean we are Harry Potter! We only had two days to shoot it and we needed so much more time than that. We have re-shoots at Christmas."
The new shoot will take place at the main Potter set at Leavesden Studios in Hertfordshire, England.
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death