'Harry Potter' Cast to Re-Shoot Some Scenes at Christmas
The "Harry Potter" cast will be heading back to the studio despite filming ending on the wizard series over the summer - because a pivotal scene needs to be re-shot. The first installment of "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" hits screens later this month and the franchise will come to an end next July when the second part is released.
Daniel Radcliffe recently revealed that when the cameras were finally turned off earlier this year the cast and crew wept - but some of the stars will be heading back to the set once more. Radcliffe, Rupert Grint and Emma Watson are needed to re-shoot a scene set at London's King's Cross train station over the festive period.
Watson tells Britain's Radio Times, "We stopped trains at King's Cross when they said we could do the scene. I mean we are Harry Potter! We only had two days to shoot it and we needed so much more time than that. We have re-shoots at Christmas."
The new shoot will take place at the main Potter set at Leavesden Studios in Hertfordshire, England.
- VIXX's Ken Gets Blasted for Writing Curse Words in Official Video
- Ready to Settle Down? Taylor Lautner and Billie Lourd Already 'Talking Marriage'
- Inside Blake Shelton's Romantic Summer Tryst With Gwen Stefani
- Gal Gadot Nearly Quitted Acting Before Landing Wonder Woman Role
- Jamie Foxx and Katie Holmes Board Private Jet Together in Paris Despite Boldly Denying Romance
- Kylie Jenner Tells Bella Thorne to be Careful of 'Charming Player' Scott Disick
- 'Survivor: Game Changers': [Spoiler] Is Crowned the Winner of Season 34
- Is Gwen Stefani Pregnant With Blake Shelton's Child?