Gordon Ramsay's Alleged Mistress Writes His Wife a Letter
Gordon Ramsay's personal woes are reaching boiling point - a woman who alleges she's the chef's former mistress has penned an open letter to his wife Tana in light of the star's public family feud. The British chef's bitter fall out with his wife Tana's relatives hit headlines last month when he sacked her father, Chris Hutcheson, from his post as CEO of Gordon Ramsay Holdings.
He tried to mend his relationship with his mother-in-law Greta by writing her an open letter in the British press, but went on to criticize her in another British tabloid. Now Ramsay has landed in more hot water - "serial mistress" Sarah Symonds, who claimed in 2008 to have had a longrunning affair with the star, has also written an open letter, urging Tana to leave her famously fiery husband.
In the post on her blog, PillowTalk, Symonds writes, "Dear Tana - Hand on heart, I write to you here today with all good intentions, because after reading - along with the rest of the world - all that is being said about you by Gordon, and by your father, I really feel for you. I mean, it can't be easy for a woman like you to be perceived by both of them (Ramsay and Hutcheson) as SO weak, and so easy to manipulate..."
"Tana, you are a successful woman, mother, and author, and represent what so many married women aspire to be. What they are saying is damaging and it's unfair of them. After all, they are the ones with the secrets! I know full well what it is like to be manipulated by bullies and powerful men with huge egos Tana, and sadly your husband featured as one of them in my life for way too long..."
"Anyhow, I am in your corner Tana as I certainly know how hard it is to discover that people you've loved and trusted are not who you thought they were at all. It is HEARTBREAKING. Trust me, I know that feeling. And, although I don't know your mother from Adam, if she really did give you that advice about dumping Gordon, she kinda has my vote here I have to say...."
More Gordon Ramsay News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story