Gordon Ramsay's Alleged Mistress Writes His Wife a Letter
Gordon Ramsay's personal woes are reaching boiling point - a woman who alleges she's the chef's former mistress has penned an open letter to his wife Tana in light of the star's public family feud. The British chef's bitter fall out with his wife Tana's relatives hit headlines last month when he sacked her father, Chris Hutcheson, from his post as CEO of Gordon Ramsay Holdings.
He tried to mend his relationship with his mother-in-law Greta by writing her an open letter in the British press, but went on to criticize her in another British tabloid. Now Ramsay has landed in more hot water - "serial mistress" Sarah Symonds, who claimed in 2008 to have had a longrunning affair with the star, has also written an open letter, urging Tana to leave her famously fiery husband.
In the post on her blog, PillowTalk, Symonds writes, "Dear Tana - Hand on heart, I write to you here today with all good intentions, because after reading - along with the rest of the world - all that is being said about you by Gordon, and by your father, I really feel for you. I mean, it can't be easy for a woman like you to be perceived by both of them (Ramsay and Hutcheson) as SO weak, and so easy to manipulate..."
"Tana, you are a successful woman, mother, and author, and represent what so many married women aspire to be. What they are saying is damaging and it's unfair of them. After all, they are the ones with the secrets! I know full well what it is like to be manipulated by bullies and powerful men with huge egos Tana, and sadly your husband featured as one of them in my life for way too long..."
"Anyhow, I am in your corner Tana as I certainly know how hard it is to discover that people you've loved and trusted are not who you thought they were at all. It is HEARTBREAKING. Trust me, I know that feeling. And, although I don't know your mother from Adam, if she really did give you that advice about dumping Gordon, she kinda has my vote here I have to say...."
- Jennifer Lopez Breaks Silence on Her Relationship With Drake
- Joe Jonas Approves of Demi Lovato's On-Again Romance With Guilhermo Vasconcelos
- Surly and His Squad Fight for New Home in 'The Nut Job 2' First Trailer
- 'American Crime Story' Will Take on Bill Clinton-Monica Lewinsky Sex Scandal
- Kim Kardashian Did Want to Divorce Kanye West. Here's Why She Stays
- New 'Kong: Skull Island' Banner Suggests Kong's Soft Spot
- Bella Thorne Defends Ex-Beau Gregg Sulkin After His Alleged Nude Pics Surface
- People's Choice Awards 2017: Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake Among Winners in Music