Christina Aguilera Talks About Raising Her Son as Single Mother
Christina Aguilera has a positive outlook on single motherhood after splitting from husband Jordan Bratman, insisting she's "very excited" about the future. The couple went public with the shock separation last month and Aguilera swiftly followed up the news by filing for divorce from the record executive.
Neither have spoken about the reasons for the break-up, but now Aguilera insists she made the right decision for her and her young son. Speaking to news show Access Hollywood, the singer admits the split has been tough: "Some moments are harder than others and there are certain days that definitely are more challenging... I'm under a lot of stuff right now, in so far as my work and balancing everything as a mum, but my son couldn't be happier; he's growing up with so much love around him."
And she's excited about the release of her movie debut, "Burlesque". She adds, "I'm looking forward to the movie coming out and this entire next chapter in my whole life and I really couldn't be more excited... and looking forward to the future and what it holds."
More Christina Aguilera News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media