Christina Aguilera Talks About Raising Her Son as Single Mother
Christina Aguilera has a positive outlook on single motherhood after splitting from husband Jordan Bratman, insisting she's "very excited" about the future. The couple went public with the shock separation last month and Aguilera swiftly followed up the news by filing for divorce from the record executive.
Neither have spoken about the reasons for the break-up, but now Aguilera insists she made the right decision for her and her young son. Speaking to news show Access Hollywood, the singer admits the split has been tough: "Some moments are harder than others and there are certain days that definitely are more challenging... I'm under a lot of stuff right now, in so far as my work and balancing everything as a mum, but my son couldn't be happier; he's growing up with so much love around him."
And she's excited about the release of her movie debut, "Burlesque". She adds, "I'm looking forward to the movie coming out and this entire next chapter in my whole life and I really couldn't be more excited... and looking forward to the future and what it holds."
- Tiger Woods Busted for DUI in Florida
- Joaquin Phoenix and Rooney Mara Hold Hands at Cannes Amid Romance Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian Cuddles Up to Son Reign in Skimpy Bikini
- Bella Hadid Parades Her Hot Bod in Skimpy Bikini in Monaco
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic