Christina Aguilera Talks About Raising Her Son as Single Mother
Christina Aguilera has a positive outlook on single motherhood after splitting from husband Jordan Bratman, insisting she's "very excited" about the future. The couple went public with the shock separation last month and Aguilera swiftly followed up the news by filing for divorce from the record executive.
Neither have spoken about the reasons for the break-up, but now Aguilera insists she made the right decision for her and her young son. Speaking to news show Access Hollywood, the singer admits the split has been tough: "Some moments are harder than others and there are certain days that definitely are more challenging... I'm under a lot of stuff right now, in so far as my work and balancing everything as a mum, but my son couldn't be happier; he's growing up with so much love around him."
And she's excited about the release of her movie debut, "Burlesque". She adds, "I'm looking forward to the movie coming out and this entire next chapter in my whole life and I really couldn't be more excited... and looking forward to the future and what it holds."
More Christina Aguilera News
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says