Christina Aguilera Talks About Raising Her Son as Single Mother
Christina Aguilera has a positive outlook on single motherhood after splitting from husband Jordan Bratman, insisting she's "very excited" about the future. The couple went public with the shock separation last month and Aguilera swiftly followed up the news by filing for divorce from the record executive.
Neither have spoken about the reasons for the break-up, but now Aguilera insists she made the right decision for her and her young son. Speaking to news show Access Hollywood, the singer admits the split has been tough: "Some moments are harder than others and there are certain days that definitely are more challenging... I'm under a lot of stuff right now, in so far as my work and balancing everything as a mum, but my son couldn't be happier; he's growing up with so much love around him."
And she's excited about the release of her movie debut, "Burlesque". She adds, "I'm looking forward to the movie coming out and this entire next chapter in my whole life and I really couldn't be more excited... and looking forward to the future and what it holds."
More Christina Aguilera News
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?