Britney Spears' Divorced Parents Reconcile
Britney Spears' parents are a couple again eight years after they divorced, according to U.S. reports. Lynne and Jamie Spears ended their marriage in 2002 after 30 years together. At the time, their superstar daughter insisted the breakdown of her parents' relationship was inevitable - and was convinced the split was for the best.
She said, "It's the best thing that's ever happened to my family. My mom and dad, bottom line, do not get along. When I was a baby, they argued." However, the Spearses have fallen in love again - and they have been dating since last year, according to People.com.
A source tells the website, "They are back together and are doing well and happy. (They're) not remarried but (they are) back together. Lynne is a dear, sweet person. She deserves happiness. As her friend, my wish for her would be a happy ending."
The pair's famous daughters have also had their share of heartache - the "Toxic" hitmaker divorced husband Kevin Federline in 2007, while her younger TV star sister Jamie Lynne recently split from on/off lover Casey Aldridge - the father of her child.
More Britney Spears News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'