Britney Spears' Divorced Parents Reconcile
Britney Spears' parents are a couple again eight years after they divorced, according to U.S. reports. Lynne and Jamie Spears ended their marriage in 2002 after 30 years together. At the time, their superstar daughter insisted the breakdown of her parents' relationship was inevitable - and was convinced the split was for the best.
She said, "It's the best thing that's ever happened to my family. My mom and dad, bottom line, do not get along. When I was a baby, they argued." However, the Spearses have fallen in love again - and they have been dating since last year, according to People.com.
A source tells the website, "They are back together and are doing well and happy. (They're) not remarried but (they are) back together. Lynne is a dear, sweet person. She deserves happiness. As her friend, my wish for her would be a happy ending."
The pair's famous daughters have also had their share of heartache - the "Toxic" hitmaker divorced husband Kevin Federline in 2007, while her younger TV star sister Jamie Lynne recently split from on/off lover Casey Aldridge - the father of her child.
More Britney Spears News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video