Britney Spears' Divorced Parents Reconcile
Britney Spears' parents are a couple again eight years after they divorced, according to U.S. reports. Lynne and Jamie Spears ended their marriage in 2002 after 30 years together. At the time, their superstar daughter insisted the breakdown of her parents' relationship was inevitable - and was convinced the split was for the best.
She said, "It's the best thing that's ever happened to my family. My mom and dad, bottom line, do not get along. When I was a baby, they argued." However, the Spearses have fallen in love again - and they have been dating since last year, according to People.com.
A source tells the website, "They are back together and are doing well and happy. (They're) not remarried but (they are) back together. Lynne is a dear, sweet person. She deserves happiness. As her friend, my wish for her would be a happy ending."
The pair's famous daughters have also had their share of heartache - the "Toxic" hitmaker divorced husband Kevin Federline in 2007, while her younger TV star sister Jamie Lynne recently split from on/off lover Casey Aldridge - the father of her child.
More Britney Spears News
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video
- Justin Bieber Strips Down to Underwear, Holds His Crotch in Bizarre Racy Picture
- Is Nick Jonas Dating Lily Collins? Here's the Truth