Mel Gibson Says Oksana Grigorieva Is 'Emotionally Unstable'
Mel Gibson has declared his ex-girlfriend Oksana Grigorieva blamed her Trichotillomania on him in a bid to win sympathy. In the latest round of the pair's custody battle over baby Lucia, the actor/director insists his former lover suffered from the impulse control disorder that left her scratched and bruised - and he was not to blame for the marks left on her face.
Grigorieva maintains angry Gibson attacked her once while she was holding the couple's child - and had the bruises and the missing teeth to show it. TMZ.com has obtained a declaration from Grigorieva's facialist Mady Shany, who claims her client had "scratches and bruises around her eyes and on her forehead" when she visited her for a facial in January, and told her Mel had "punched her and threw her on the bed while she had the baby in her arms."
But the website das also obtained a declaration from Gibson, in which he claims, "Oksana is emotionally unstable and suffers from Trichotillomania, an impulse control disorder characterized by the repeated urge to pull, and pulling, out ones own hair, eyelashes, eyebrows and other body hair."
He adds, "During our relationship Oksana often had scratches and bald spots on the side of her head as a result of this disorder (scratches she is now, apparently, attempting to blame on me!)." But the singer's lawyer, Dan Horowitz, insists, "I've spent over 100 hours with Oksana and I have never seen her pick her hair or scratch her skin, she just acts like a totally normal person."
The custody battle between the former lovers continues.
More Mel Gibson News
- Kristen Stewart In Talks for Fox's Thriller 'Underwater'
- 'The Predator' Reboot Adds 'Chuck' Alum Yvonne Strahovski
- Nick Cannon Introduces Newborn Baby Boy Golden 'Sagon'
- Jamie Chung to Play Blink in FOX's 'X-Men' Pilot
- Racist Men Charged for Hurling N-Word at Jamie Foxx
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges