P. Diddy Made Wedding and Vegan Announcement on Twitter Because He's Bored
Rap mogul P. Diddy sent online gossips into a spin on Monday morning, November 15 when he jokingly announced he was planning to wed on Valentine's Day next year. The hip-hop star, who has long been rumored to be dating singer Cassie, took to his Twitter blog to reveal the happy news on Monday morning.
He wrote, "I decided to get Married today!!! I feel like a new man! Wedding is planned for valentines day!!! Your all welcome!! Feb 14th (sic)." Diddy went on to claim he was completely turning his life around and changing his diet, adding "I also became vegan today!!!! :)"
Moments later, Diddy oddly called off the nuptials - before admitting it was all part of a hoax. Taking to the website once again, he added, "Weddings off. She aint sign the prenup!!! Lol. I'm just bullsitin. Sorry I'm bored today! And I'm not a vegan. Let's goooo! (sic)"
He then apologized for starting the false rumors, blaming his drunken behavior for bombarding the site with tweets, writing "Sorry for starting twitter s**t!!!! Just bored! I'm sorry to all !!! I've been drunk tweeting all morning!! Sorry. Le gooooooo! Happy monday! Smile people. Life is to short (sic)."
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences