P. Diddy Made Wedding and Vegan Announcement on Twitter Because He's Bored
Rap mogul P. Diddy sent online gossips into a spin on Monday morning, November 15 when he jokingly announced he was planning to wed on Valentine's Day next year. The hip-hop star, who has long been rumored to be dating singer Cassie, took to his Twitter blog to reveal the happy news on Monday morning.
He wrote, "I decided to get Married today!!! I feel like a new man! Wedding is planned for valentines day!!! Your all welcome!! Feb 14th (sic)." Diddy went on to claim he was completely turning his life around and changing his diet, adding "I also became vegan today!!!! :)"
Moments later, Diddy oddly called off the nuptials - before admitting it was all part of a hoax. Taking to the website once again, he added, "Weddings off. She aint sign the prenup!!! Lol. I'm just bullsitin. Sorry I'm bored today! And I'm not a vegan. Let's goooo! (sic)"
He then apologized for starting the false rumors, blaming his drunken behavior for bombarding the site with tweets, writing "Sorry for starting twitter s**t!!!! Just bored! I'm sorry to all !!! I've been drunk tweeting all morning!! Sorry. Le gooooooo! Happy monday! Smile people. Life is to short (sic)."
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal