Lindsay Lohan Escorted by Police When Heading to Business Meeting in Hollywood
Lindsay Lohan had a police escort to a meeting in Hollywood on Monday, November 15. The troubled actress was allowed to attend a business meeting as part of a day release from the Betty Ford Clinic in Palm Springs, California, but had to call on a little police support after a realizing a gang of paparazzi was lying in wait outside the rehab facility.
Officials from the California Highway Patrol accompanied her to the meeting with a producer about an upcoming film. Lohan, who has been in and out of jail and rehab this year, is currently serving out a three-month stint at the clinic after failing two mandatory drug tests.
Lindsay will be allowed to leave the sober living place in January next year. However, she still will be a subject to random drug testing until her next court date on February 25, 2011.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- 'Power Rangers' First Full Trailer Offers First Official Look at Zordon and Megazord
- Amazon Is Adapting Neil Gaiman's 'Good Omens' Into a Limited Series
- Caitlyn Jenner's Rep Clears Up Rumors of Inaugural Dance With Donald Trump
- Nancy Sinatra Slams Donald Trump for Using Her Father's Song at His Inauguration Ball
- Ariana Grande Shares Sweet Birthday Message for 'Soulmate' Mac Miller
- Bella Thorne Gets Flirty With Zedd on Twitter and His Fans Absolutely Hate It
- Fetty Wap and Monty Flaunt Million-Dollar Bling in New Video for 'S**t I Like'
- Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes Reportedly Fighting Over Whether to Have Baby No. 3