Lindsay Lohan Escorted by Police When Heading to Business Meeting in Hollywood
Lindsay Lohan had a police escort to a meeting in Hollywood on Monday, November 15. The troubled actress was allowed to attend a business meeting as part of a day release from the Betty Ford Clinic in Palm Springs, California, but had to call on a little police support after a realizing a gang of paparazzi was lying in wait outside the rehab facility.
Officials from the California Highway Patrol accompanied her to the meeting with a producer about an upcoming film. Lohan, who has been in and out of jail and rehab this year, is currently serving out a three-month stint at the clinic after failing two mandatory drug tests.
Lindsay will be allowed to leave the sober living place in January next year. However, she still will be a subject to random drug testing until her next court date on February 25, 2011.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered