Lindsay Lohan Escorted by Police When Heading to Business Meeting in Hollywood
Lindsay Lohan had a police escort to a meeting in Hollywood on Monday, November 15. The troubled actress was allowed to attend a business meeting as part of a day release from the Betty Ford Clinic in Palm Springs, California, but had to call on a little police support after a realizing a gang of paparazzi was lying in wait outside the rehab facility.
Officials from the California Highway Patrol accompanied her to the meeting with a producer about an upcoming film. Lohan, who has been in and out of jail and rehab this year, is currently serving out a three-month stint at the clinic after failing two mandatory drug tests.
Lindsay will be allowed to leave the sober living place in January next year. However, she still will be a subject to random drug testing until her next court date on February 25, 2011.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death
- Casey Affleck Is a White-Sheeted Ghost in 'A Ghost Story' First Trailer
- Drake Postpones Amsterdam Concert Due to Extreme Food Poisoning
- Watch Lorde's Sweet 'Green Light' Remix About Creme Eggs
- Cheryl and Liam Payne Planning an 'Intimate Quickie Wedding' After Welcoming Their Son
- Steamy Photos of 'Supergirl' Stars Melissa Benoist and Chris Wood Confirm Their Romance