Lindsay Lohan Escorted by Police When Heading to Business Meeting in Hollywood
Lindsay Lohan had a police escort to a meeting in Hollywood on Monday, November 15. The troubled actress was allowed to attend a business meeting as part of a day release from the Betty Ford Clinic in Palm Springs, California, but had to call on a little police support after a realizing a gang of paparazzi was lying in wait outside the rehab facility.
Officials from the California Highway Patrol accompanied her to the meeting with a producer about an upcoming film. Lohan, who has been in and out of jail and rehab this year, is currently serving out a three-month stint at the clinic after failing two mandatory drug tests.
Lindsay will be allowed to leave the sober living place in January next year. However, she still will be a subject to random drug testing until her next court date on February 25, 2011.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed