Lindsay Lohan Escorted by Police When Heading to Business Meeting in Hollywood
Lindsay Lohan had a police escort to a meeting in Hollywood on Monday, November 15. The troubled actress was allowed to attend a business meeting as part of a day release from the Betty Ford Clinic in Palm Springs, California, but had to call on a little police support after a realizing a gang of paparazzi was lying in wait outside the rehab facility.
Officials from the California Highway Patrol accompanied her to the meeting with a producer about an upcoming film. Lohan, who has been in and out of jail and rehab this year, is currently serving out a three-month stint at the clinic after failing two mandatory drug tests.
Lindsay will be allowed to leave the sober living place in January next year. However, she still will be a subject to random drug testing until her next court date on February 25, 2011.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Kristin Cavallari Will Not Watch 'The Hills' Re-Runs Because It's 'Brutal'
- Kirsten Storms Breaks Silence on Her Temporary 'General Hospital' Leave
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him Amid Amber Heard Drama