P. Diddy Denies Feud With Jay-Z Amidst Jay Electronica Signing
P. Diddy has brushed off rumors of a rift with Jay-Z, insisting he was not referring to the rap superstar when he recently tweeted about a pal's betrayal. Diddy was said to be furious with his hip-hop peer for luring mutual friend and rapper Jay Electronica to sign with his label Roc Nation - after spending years trying to convince Erykah Badu's boyfriend to agree a contract with his Bad Boy Records.
But he was beaten to the deal by Jay-Z, who unveiled Electronica as his new artist at a music industry showcase in New York on Saturday, November 13.
Diddy sparked reports of a feud with the "Empire State of Mind" hitmaker that day when he took to his Twitter.com page to air out his feelings about a fall out with a friend. He wrote, "Damn it hurts in a whole other way when someone you felt and I mean really felt was your Friend, Betrays you. It hurts when (I) Breathe."
However, the rap mogul has denied Jay-Z was the subject of his online rant. Clearing up the speculation on Monday morning, November 15, he writes, "Before we start the week off with Rumors. I am not mad at Jay Z! I'm not mad at anyone! Jz was not the friend I was referring 2 Be clear (sic)."
More P. Diddy News
- Tarek and Christina El Moussa 'Desperately Trying' to Stay in the Limelight by Eying Solo Shows
- Kylie Jenner Goes Makeup Free During a Day Out With Tyga
- Listen to Lana Del Rey's Long-Awaited Dreamy Song 'Love'
- Liam Payne Is Doing Home Renovation Before Cheryl Gives Birth
- Britney Spears Bares Her Naked Body in NSFW Instagram Pic
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.11 Sneak Peeks: What Happens to Dwight After Daryl's Escape?
- Madonna's New Twins Singing 'Twinkle Twinkle Little Star' Are Just Too Cute
- Report: Louis Tomlinson Rekindles Romance With Eleanor Calder Two Years After Split