Jim Carrey Rents Studio to Work on His Paintings
Jim Carrey is taking his venture into the world of art seriously - he's renting space in artist/director Julian Schnabel's New York studio to work on his paintings. The "Mask" star has turned his admiration for art into a creative pastime in recent years and even gifted his then-girlfriend Jenny McCarthy with a special birthday canvas in 2008.
And he's hired workspace at Schnabel's venue in the Big Apple to concentrate on his pieces while he films new movie "Mr. Popper's Penguins" in the city. A source tells the New York Post's gossip column Page Six, "Jim is working on a large abstract canvas. His work is actually quite good."
Jim Carrey will soon grace selected U.S. theaters through his portrayal of a gay conman in "I Love You Phillip Morris" which is set to debut on December 13.
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic