Usher Considers Taking Cheryl Cole on Tour
R&B star Usher has reached out to Cheryl Cole to join him on his U.K. tour next year after her successful support slot for the Black Eyed Peas. The Girls Aloud beauty was the warm-up act for the "I Gotta Feeling" hitmakers during their shows in Britain earlier this year, and Usher admits he too wants to join forces with the singer, who also serves as a judge on Simon Cowell's "The X Factor".
He tells Britain's Daily Mirror, "I spent a little time with her in England last month at X Factor. She's got it going on. I want her on stage for sure. It will be really nice, if she has time. She got moves."
Usher is not the only American artist who wants to work with Cole. Selena Gomez recently also revealed her wish to collaborate, saying "I'm so a massive fan of Cheryl. I want to be her best friend! I love everything about her. She's my role model. It would be my dream to collaborate with her."
- 'Avengers' Helmer Joss Whedon to Direct, Write and Produce 'Batgirl'
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'