Usher Considers Taking Cheryl Cole on Tour
R&B star Usher has reached out to Cheryl Cole to join him on his U.K. tour next year after her successful support slot for the Black Eyed Peas. The Girls Aloud beauty was the warm-up act for the "I Gotta Feeling" hitmakers during their shows in Britain earlier this year, and Usher admits he too wants to join forces with the singer, who also serves as a judge on Simon Cowell's "The X Factor".
He tells Britain's Daily Mirror, "I spent a little time with her in England last month at X Factor. She's got it going on. I want her on stage for sure. It will be really nice, if she has time. She got moves."
Usher is not the only American artist who wants to work with Cole. Selena Gomez recently also revealed her wish to collaborate, saying "I'm so a massive fan of Cheryl. I want to be her best friend! I love everything about her. She's my role model. It would be my dream to collaborate with her."
More Usher News
- Blake Shelton and Debra Messing Have Twitter Spat Over Donald Trump
- Watch Orlando Bloom Go Fanboy Over Girlfriend Katy Perry at the DNC
- Adele Brings Her Drag Impersonator Onstage During Seattle Show
- Mary J. Blige Confirms She's Divorcing Husband Kendu Isaacs After 12 Years of Marriage
- 'New Girl' Really Loves Megan Fox, Brings Her Back for Major Season 6 Arc
- 'Suicide Squad' Confirms Another DC Superhero's Appearance
- Kim Kardashian Is Unrecognizable in These TBT Photos From the 2008 Teen Choice Awards
- Watch Katy Perry Rock the DNC With 'Rise' and 'Roar'