Usher Considers Taking Cheryl Cole on Tour
R&B star Usher has reached out to Cheryl Cole to join him on his U.K. tour next year after her successful support slot for the Black Eyed Peas. The Girls Aloud beauty was the warm-up act for the "I Gotta Feeling" hitmakers during their shows in Britain earlier this year, and Usher admits he too wants to join forces with the singer, who also serves as a judge on Simon Cowell's "The X Factor".
He tells Britain's Daily Mirror, "I spent a little time with her in England last month at X Factor. She's got it going on. I want her on stage for sure. It will be really nice, if she has time. She got moves."
Usher is not the only American artist who wants to work with Cole. Selena Gomez recently also revealed her wish to collaborate, saying "I'm so a massive fan of Cheryl. I want to be her best friend! I love everything about her. She's my role model. It would be my dream to collaborate with her."
More Usher News
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton