Usher Considers Taking Cheryl Cole on Tour
R&B star Usher has reached out to Cheryl Cole to join him on his U.K. tour next year after her successful support slot for the Black Eyed Peas. The Girls Aloud beauty was the warm-up act for the "I Gotta Feeling" hitmakers during their shows in Britain earlier this year, and Usher admits he too wants to join forces with the singer, who also serves as a judge on Simon Cowell's "The X Factor".
He tells Britain's Daily Mirror, "I spent a little time with her in England last month at X Factor. She's got it going on. I want her on stage for sure. It will be really nice, if she has time. She got moves."
Usher is not the only American artist who wants to work with Cole. Selena Gomez recently also revealed her wish to collaborate, saying "I'm so a massive fan of Cheryl. I want to be her best friend! I love everything about her. She's my role model. It would be my dream to collaborate with her."
More Usher News
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs