Usher Considers Taking Cheryl Cole on Tour
R&B star Usher has reached out to Cheryl Cole to join him on his U.K. tour next year after her successful support slot for the Black Eyed Peas. The Girls Aloud beauty was the warm-up act for the "I Gotta Feeling" hitmakers during their shows in Britain earlier this year, and Usher admits he too wants to join forces with the singer, who also serves as a judge on Simon Cowell's "The X Factor".
He tells Britain's Daily Mirror, "I spent a little time with her in England last month at X Factor. She's got it going on. I want her on stage for sure. It will be really nice, if she has time. She got moves."
Usher is not the only American artist who wants to work with Cole. Selena Gomez recently also revealed her wish to collaborate, saying "I'm so a massive fan of Cheryl. I want to be her best friend! I love everything about her. She's my role model. It would be my dream to collaborate with her."
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt