Pamela Anderson Joins India's 'Big Brother'
Pamela Anderson is preparing for another stint on a reality TV show - she will join India's version of "Big Brother" this week. The former "Baywatch" beauty has jetted to Mumbai to take part in "Bigg Boss" as a celebrity guest on the programme's fourth season.
Her entrance to the house will be broadcast live, and she is expected to spend three days on the show before leaving, according to reports. Actress/model Anderson says, "It is my first visit to India so I hope I will be able to get some impressions of the country during my stay. I am very excited to be in India and to meet the Bigg Boss housemates."
A spokesman for India's Colors TV network, which broadcasts "Bigg Boss", adds: "With Pamela coming as a celebrity guest, the glamour quotient of the show has gone up several notches." Anderson has previously appeared on Australian "Big Brother" and had her own reality show, "Pam: Girl on the Loose", in 2008.
- Kourtney Kardashian Shares Videos of Skinny-Dipping Session and Wild Twerking
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott 'Definitely Looked Like a Couple' at NBA Game
- Aaron Hernandez Asked to Share Prison Cell With Alleged Gay Lover
- 'Jurassic Park' Alum Jeff Goldblum Joins 'Jurassic World 2'
- 'The Voice' Live Top 12 Eliminations: Who Is the First to Get Sent Home?
- Justin Bieber Is Featured on DJ Khaled's Star-Studded Single 'I'm the One'
- Nicki Minaj's Getting Trolled for Blonde Bob Wig: 'I'm Tired of Being Bullied'
- Selena Gomez's '13 Reasons Why' Sparks Concerns Among School Officials and Health Experts