Pamela Anderson Joins India's 'Big Brother'
Pamela Anderson is preparing for another stint on a reality TV show - she will join India's version of "Big Brother" this week. The former "Baywatch" beauty has jetted to Mumbai to take part in "Bigg Boss" as a celebrity guest on the programme's fourth season.
Her entrance to the house will be broadcast live, and she is expected to spend three days on the show before leaving, according to reports. Actress/model Anderson says, "It is my first visit to India so I hope I will be able to get some impressions of the country during my stay. I am very excited to be in India and to meet the Bigg Boss housemates."
A spokesman for India's Colors TV network, which broadcasts "Bigg Boss", adds: "With Pamela coming as a celebrity guest, the glamour quotient of the show has gone up several notches." Anderson has previously appeared on Australian "Big Brother" and had her own reality show, "Pam: Girl on the Loose", in 2008.
More Big Brother News
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs