Pamela Anderson Joins India's 'Big Brother'
Pamela Anderson is preparing for another stint on a reality TV show - she will join India's version of "Big Brother" this week. The former "Baywatch" beauty has jetted to Mumbai to take part in "Bigg Boss" as a celebrity guest on the programme's fourth season.
Her entrance to the house will be broadcast live, and she is expected to spend three days on the show before leaving, according to reports. Actress/model Anderson says, "It is my first visit to India so I hope I will be able to get some impressions of the country during my stay. I am very excited to be in India and to meet the Bigg Boss housemates."
A spokesman for India's Colors TV network, which broadcasts "Bigg Boss", adds: "With Pamela coming as a celebrity guest, the glamour quotient of the show has gone up several notches." Anderson has previously appeared on Australian "Big Brother" and had her own reality show, "Pam: Girl on the Loose", in 2008.
More Big Brother News
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!
- Brad Pitt Finally Meets Son Maddox Since Plane Fight
- Uh-Oh! Blac Chyna Is Pissed Tyga and Kylie Jenner Stole Her Idea for King Cairo's Birthday Party
- Kim Kardashian's 'Not Doing Great' as She Reportedly Builds Panic Room After Paris Robbery
- Playboy Model Katie May Died Due to Fatal Injury Caused by Chiropractor, Coroner Confirms