Pamela Anderson Joins India's 'Big Brother'
Pamela Anderson is preparing for another stint on a reality TV show - she will join India's version of "Big Brother" this week. The former "Baywatch" beauty has jetted to Mumbai to take part in "Bigg Boss" as a celebrity guest on the programme's fourth season.
Her entrance to the house will be broadcast live, and she is expected to spend three days on the show before leaving, according to reports. Actress/model Anderson says, "It is my first visit to India so I hope I will be able to get some impressions of the country during my stay. I am very excited to be in India and to meet the Bigg Boss housemates."
A spokesman for India's Colors TV network, which broadcasts "Bigg Boss", adds: "With Pamela coming as a celebrity guest, the glamour quotient of the show has gone up several notches." Anderson has previously appeared on Australian "Big Brother" and had her own reality show, "Pam: Girl on the Loose", in 2008.
- Katy Perry's Backup Dancer Falls Offstage During Her BRIT Award Performance
- Rooney Mara's Isla Tries to Commit Suicide in New 'The Discovery' Trailer
- Matt Damon Urging Ben Affleck to Find a New Wife Amid Jennifer Garner Divorce Rumors
- Scarlett Johansson All Smiles During Lunch Date With Mystery Man After Romain Dauriac Split
- The Chainsmokers and Coldplay Team Up for Love Song 'Something Just Like This'
- Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz Are 'Living Separate Lives'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Taps John Ortiz to Star as New Charter President
- Angelina Jolie May Soon Star in 'Maleficent 2'