Pamela Anderson Joins India's 'Big Brother'
Pamela Anderson is preparing for another stint on a reality TV show - she will join India's version of "Big Brother" this week. The former "Baywatch" beauty has jetted to Mumbai to take part in "Bigg Boss" as a celebrity guest on the programme's fourth season.
Her entrance to the house will be broadcast live, and she is expected to spend three days on the show before leaving, according to reports. Actress/model Anderson says, "It is my first visit to India so I hope I will be able to get some impressions of the country during my stay. I am very excited to be in India and to meet the Bigg Boss housemates."
A spokesman for India's Colors TV network, which broadcasts "Bigg Boss", adds: "With Pamela coming as a celebrity guest, the glamour quotient of the show has gone up several notches." Anderson has previously appeared on Australian "Big Brother" and had her own reality show, "Pam: Girl on the Loose", in 2008.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story