Sebastian Bach Arrested for Causing Trouble in a Bar
Rocker Sebastian Bach has been arrested over a "dispute" in a Canadian bar. The former Skid Row star was at a pub in Peterborough, Ontario on Sunday night, November 14 when he allegedly started arguing with the owner and was asked to leave the venue just after midnight.
Bach then tried to leave while carrying a wine glass but when staff confronted him, he reportedly threw the flute at the front door, causing it to smash. TMZ.com reports the owner tried to restrain the rocker, who bit his hand during the struggle.
Bach was detained at the bar until cops arrived to arrested him. They allegedly found he was in possession of two grams of marijuana. Bach was charged with assault, possession of marijuana and mischief and was due in court on Monday, November 15.
"I'm assuming he was offended by the fact that we wouldn't let him sing," said Jim Kakouros, owner of Riley's.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked