Sebastian Bach Arrested for Causing Trouble in a Bar
Rocker Sebastian Bach has been arrested over a "dispute" in a Canadian bar. The former Skid Row star was at a pub in Peterborough, Ontario on Sunday night, November 14 when he allegedly started arguing with the owner and was asked to leave the venue just after midnight.
Bach then tried to leave while carrying a wine glass but when staff confronted him, he reportedly threw the flute at the front door, causing it to smash. TMZ.com reports the owner tried to restrain the rocker, who bit his hand during the struggle.
Bach was detained at the bar until cops arrived to arrested him. They allegedly found he was in possession of two grams of marijuana. Bach was charged with assault, possession of marijuana and mischief and was due in court on Monday, November 15.
"I'm assuming he was offended by the fact that we wouldn't let him sing," said Jim Kakouros, owner of Riley's.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby