Sebastian Bach Arrested for Causing Trouble in a Bar
Rocker Sebastian Bach has been arrested over a "dispute" in a Canadian bar. The former Skid Row star was at a pub in Peterborough, Ontario on Sunday night, November 14 when he allegedly started arguing with the owner and was asked to leave the venue just after midnight.
Bach then tried to leave while carrying a wine glass but when staff confronted him, he reportedly threw the flute at the front door, causing it to smash. TMZ.com reports the owner tried to restrain the rocker, who bit his hand during the struggle.
Bach was detained at the bar until cops arrived to arrested him. They allegedly found he was in possession of two grams of marijuana. Bach was charged with assault, possession of marijuana and mischief and was due in court on Monday, November 15.
"I'm assuming he was offended by the fact that we wouldn't let him sing," said Jim Kakouros, owner of Riley's.
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt