Sebastian Bach Arrested for Causing Trouble in a Bar
Rocker Sebastian Bach has been arrested over a "dispute" in a Canadian bar. The former Skid Row star was at a pub in Peterborough, Ontario on Sunday night, November 14 when he allegedly started arguing with the owner and was asked to leave the venue just after midnight.
Bach then tried to leave while carrying a wine glass but when staff confronted him, he reportedly threw the flute at the front door, causing it to smash. TMZ.com reports the owner tried to restrain the rocker, who bit his hand during the struggle.
Bach was detained at the bar until cops arrived to arrested him. They allegedly found he was in possession of two grams of marijuana. Bach was charged with assault, possession of marijuana and mischief and was due in court on Monday, November 15.
"I'm assuming he was offended by the fact that we wouldn't let him sing," said Jim Kakouros, owner of Riley's.
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular
- Cheryl Signs Up for Private Boxing Sessions in an Attempt to Get Back Into Shape After Giving Birth
- Jake Gyllenhaal Loses His Legs in Boston Marathon Bombing in Intense Trailer for 'Stronger'
- 50 Cent Has the Hots for Helen Mirren Despite 30-Year Age Gap: 'She Turns Me On'
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sparks Plastic Surgery Speculations
- Amy Poehler and Seth Meyers Revive 'SNL' 'Really?!' Segment to Mock Pro-Trump Protesters