Ke$ha Performing at Rooftop in Australia
Pop star Ke$ha wowed an intimate crowd in Australia on Friday, November 12 by performing on top of an office building. The "Tik Tok" hitmaker, who is on a promotional tour Down Under, entertained 250 lucky fans on a rooftop for radio station 2Day FM in Sydney on Friday, November 12.
Ke$ha sang six tracks on the high-rise building as the sun set over Sydney Harbour. She told the Australian Associated Press, "I've performed in some pretty weird places but this is my first time on a roof."
During the show, she told her fans, "You guys are nuts, I love everything about it here - the weather and the beaches are amazing, there is no comparison to L.A. This is so fun because I really feel like I see every person in the crowd and exactly who I made the music for - I can look everybody in the eye."
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby