Ke$ha Performing at Rooftop in Australia
Pop star Ke$ha wowed an intimate crowd in Australia on Friday, November 12 by performing on top of an office building. The "Tik Tok" hitmaker, who is on a promotional tour Down Under, entertained 250 lucky fans on a rooftop for radio station 2Day FM in Sydney on Friday, November 12.
Ke$ha sang six tracks on the high-rise building as the sun set over Sydney Harbour. She told the Australian Associated Press, "I've performed in some pretty weird places but this is my first time on a roof."
During the show, she told her fans, "You guys are nuts, I love everything about it here - the weather and the beaches are amazing, there is no comparison to L.A. This is so fun because I really feel like I see every person in the crowd and exactly who I made the music for - I can look everybody in the eye."
More Ke$ha News
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says