Ke$ha Performing at Rooftop in Australia
Pop star Ke$ha wowed an intimate crowd in Australia on Friday, November 12 by performing on top of an office building. The "Tik Tok" hitmaker, who is on a promotional tour Down Under, entertained 250 lucky fans on a rooftop for radio station 2Day FM in Sydney on Friday, November 12.
Ke$ha sang six tracks on the high-rise building as the sun set over Sydney Harbour. She told the Australian Associated Press, "I've performed in some pretty weird places but this is my first time on a roof."
During the show, she told her fans, "You guys are nuts, I love everything about it here - the weather and the beaches are amazing, there is no comparison to L.A. This is so fun because I really feel like I see every person in the crowd and exactly who I made the music for - I can look everybody in the eye."
More Ke$ha News
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage