Ke$ha Performing at Rooftop in Australia
Pop star Ke$ha wowed an intimate crowd in Australia on Friday, November 12 by performing on top of an office building. The "Tik Tok" hitmaker, who is on a promotional tour Down Under, entertained 250 lucky fans on a rooftop for radio station 2Day FM in Sydney on Friday, November 12.
Ke$ha sang six tracks on the high-rise building as the sun set over Sydney Harbour. She told the Australian Associated Press, "I've performed in some pretty weird places but this is my first time on a roof."
During the show, she told her fans, "You guys are nuts, I love everything about it here - the weather and the beaches are amazing, there is no comparison to L.A. This is so fun because I really feel like I see every person in the crowd and exactly who I made the music for - I can look everybody in the eye."
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?