Ke$ha Performing at Rooftop in Australia
Pop star Ke$ha wowed an intimate crowd in Australia on Friday, November 12 by performing on top of an office building. The "Tik Tok" hitmaker, who is on a promotional tour Down Under, entertained 250 lucky fans on a rooftop for radio station 2Day FM in Sydney on Friday, November 12.
Ke$ha sang six tracks on the high-rise building as the sun set over Sydney Harbour. She told the Australian Associated Press, "I've performed in some pretty weird places but this is my first time on a roof."
During the show, she told her fans, "You guys are nuts, I love everything about it here - the weather and the beaches are amazing, there is no comparison to L.A. This is so fun because I really feel like I see every person in the crowd and exactly who I made the music for - I can look everybody in the eye."
More Ke$ha News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie